Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Injustice or conspiracy...that this spending in pl?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Too much drama...on the forums! Can I get some Saycred V.I.P. treatment & get a Mantle of Humania Volcanut? that's not too much to ask right? I'm a big spending customer, & I wouldn't mind receiving some extra special treatment. (Vampinoy...I know what your gonna say...let it go..you let it go..u want what u want, I want what I want.)

If you can make it happen for me StS, I would be overjoyed for a while anyway...my X-mas gift?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaveleia View Post
    Too much drama...on the forums! Can I get some Saycred V.I.P. treatment & get a Mantle of Humania Volcanut? that's not too much to ask right? I'm a big spending customer, & I wouldn't mind receiving some extra special treatment. (Vampinoy...I know what your gonna say...let it go..you let it go..u want what u want, I want what I want.)

If you can make it happen for me StS, I would be overjoyed for a while anyway...my X-mas gift?
    LOL :P You're good :P You pick up fast, I give that to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Why so much flaming for what amounts to STS creating these super elite weapons and trying a semi-controlled demonstration with players that they know and can trust?

Honestly, all of us has been complaining about it's too easy, the weapons are so nerfed, the map is easy, bosses are easy, we need quest items, we need elite items, crafting, etc., etc. So when STS delivers on almost everything that everyone has asked for, all we can do is bitch and moan about it?

Seriously, it's not like Wounded gets to keep the elite items, he is testing it...it will be removed soon. And I don't know what Saycred did to get the antennas, but is it really such a big deal that we should collectively nerd rage over it?

It's a game after all, so just enjoy it and give kudos to the devs who are listening to our criticisms. Don't angst over every detail because you don't feel special enough, or that you were somehow slighted or left out...

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

6 weapons were out on loan over the weekend to gather feedback. All 6 have been returned. We want to ensure that when the Elites drop legit style that they rock. This was part of that effort. Further discussion about this issue can be found in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Elite-weapons
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com