Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Issues surrounding the ELITE items

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    You're one intriguing case. Can't seem to point a finger on it, but I feel that you're on my side even if you're trolling me, just afraid that your buddies will not agree, that's ok, I understand peer pressure. Anyway, I'm not here to argue anyway, if Technoemail doesn't live up to her message that she will come out and explain this, then you don't have to wait for it burn out, I will stop. The reasoning for not coming out is flawed, that's basically saying that in times like these, devs will just wash their hands clean and let the Guardians do the dirty work...maybe it's not only the masses I overestimated as you said earlier :P Just when the community needs a Dev most *poof*. As I've said, I know I won't get banned but I'm not sure what a player called Lowlyspy wil say about that who's 101% sure I will be banned. After this day passes, I will no longer post on this thread, and you can all freely flock it with your flamez without worrying that I'll own you :P 'Till then, I'll keep an open eye :P Trust me (orr not), this is all a game to me too :P
    I don't agree with all your points, but I also think you should be able to post them without players attacking you. I am huge fan of bringing down threads that START as inflammatory posts or calling out players by name but you simply made an argument and a request, albeit an unpopular one, and I do not believe that the attacks on you were justified. Each exchange I had with you about the actual issue you seemed to actually care about it, and not just fire off flame balls, so yes, you could say I am on your side. Maybe not on the issue, but when it comes to the flaming, do the issues really ever have anything to do with it?
    As to the community needing the Dev's, well, lets look at the issue. It is for PL so that knocks out two other games. It is for Humania, so that knocks out more players. And here is the most important. It is for level 71, and that knocks out most of the rest. That means this is an issue that effects maybe half of 1 percent (AT MOST) of players? And players that ARE level 71, I would say the majority of them already know about it. So who is left that A) this effect and B) Does not know?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist
    Squirrel > Vampire.
    off topic but may i ask wheres has your squirrel revive sig gone? that was pretty funny i have to say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

See what happened is this whole incoherent and nonsensical thread has caught my attention now... My OCD has taken over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Yes, there was a blog post about this to, goes by the name: Bud
    He is actually apologizing to Saycred about how Saycred is going to get the Devs to remove ALL advertised weapons in the forums. Now by the looks of it, it wont' happen.. Maybe the excitement of one's self forced them to tell the world about their finding..
    Bringing back the wave!
    RIP: Flowman
    MY GUESS: 5,002
    <-- Yes.. it still is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GELLIO77 View Post
    off topic but may i ask wheres has your squirrel revive sig gone? that was pretty funny i have to say
    Oh it's in my PC, I needed a change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    I don't agree with all your points, but I also think you should be able to post them without players attacking you. I am huge fan of bringing down threads that START as inflammatory posts or calling out players by name but you simply made an argument and a request, albeit an unpopular one, and I do not believe that the attacks on you were justified. Each exchange I had with you about the actual issue you seemed to actually care about it, and not just fire off flame balls, so yes, you could say I am on your side. Maybe not on the issue, but when it comes to the flaming, do the issues really ever have anything to do with it?
    As to the community needing the Dev's, well, lets look at the issue. It is for PL so that knocks out two other games. It is for Humania, so that knocks out more players. And here is the most important. It is for level 71, and that knocks out most of the rest. That means this is an issue that effects maybe half of 1 percent (AT MOST) of players? And players that ARE level 71, I would say the majority of them already know about it. So who is left that A) this effect and B) Does not know?
    Good point, I didn't see it that way, but I can see how that could work out. Well, I guess I just expected more from the dev. As they say, aim for the moon, even if you miss, you'd still be among the stars. I was and still hoping this issue see its beginning and end, full circle, it would be a nice platform for techno if she could address all the points relating to this. Like a state of PL address. In any case, that was my moon, my intention was well, it was only these flamebaiters that made me look bad to some people. If I miss that, and you do make a good case of why she might miss it...then I guess exposing the true colors of so-called "good" forumers would be my stars :P Not bad...but I will not pursue this issue any further, it was never my intention to make this flamebaitbusting foruming a habit. I had a set goal, it's looking like I will not get it, then I'll move on after today :P The game is over after Monday. Hoooray, lots of haters will be very happy of this news :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-23-2012 at 03:11 PM.

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #267
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

6 weapons were out on loan over the weekend to gather feedback. All 6 have been returned. We want to ensure that when the Elites drop legit style that they rock. This was part of that effort. Further discussion about this issue can be found in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Elite-weapons
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com