Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Issues surrounding the ELITE items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by demoncrate View Post
    You are an idiot high on sugar posting repeatedly on this one thread which has long passed its expiry date. People posting here are doing it because they think you are stupid and are trying to talk some sense into you.

This is not a worthwhile 'up against the world moment'. You have lost all the respect you gained for making the how to thread on killing the elite boss.
    Again. lay off the sugary deserts.
    You're admitting that "people" are posting here to flame me? Listen to yourself...and you're telling me I'm hyper 12 year old kid? LOL. Talking some sense by singing songs, beating the horse meme's, flaming? I'm sorry, I know I'm good...but I can't be that good to figure that out...:P

PS: Let cooler heads prevail (I can sense you're raging now) please control your rage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

This is still going on...
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Well, one productive thing has come out of all this hoopla, Vamp is no longer posting walls of text that i don't bother to read Good job Parth.
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 07-23-2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: had to add the "er", blah

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    Because it involves players money, didn't you read my original post? It involves people spending their real money on something they thought real. Please read my posts before using this "It's STS game, they do what they like"...yes they can do that, just make sure it doesn't involve making people believe on something that will trigger them to spend their money. "Everyone" against me? Did I say that? You are only a few people here...in fact, I said there are MANY people thanking me in-game because of these annoying posts of mine :P I'd rather be a hyper kid, than an ignorant :P
    Dude you don't get it do you.

When I said 'up against the world' moment, I meant that everyone being against you and you are inclined to retaliate. Basic psychology. You churning out these posts in such large quantities examplifies the fact that you are in the retalitation mode.

Lay off the sugary deserts dude, might help.

Anyway, please let me know though. What do you think STS did wrong here.
    No bs, please write it simply.
    What do you think is unfair here.
    Don't quote your first post because there's piles of bs in there.
    No, I insist. Call me democrats.
    Cause this time, the auto correct did'nt work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by undertheradar View Post
    Resolved
    O.o look at the chat box...
    EVERYONE'S FAVORITE APPLE
    \Down with the Rep!/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Dude you don't get it do you.

When I said 'up against the world' moment, I meant that everyone being against you and you are inclined to retaliate. Basic psychology. You churning out these posts in such large quantities examplifies the fact that you are in the retalitation mode.

Lay off the sugary deserts dude, might help.

Anyway, please let me know though. What do you think STS did wrong here.
    No bs, please write it simply.
    What do you think is unfair here.
    Don't quote your first post because there's piles of bs in there.
    Everyone? LOL, not everyone. You probably missed those people who agreed with me, and hated me but expressed agreement to my points. I don't mind this persona Vampinoy being hated on, as long its points is agreeable. Huh? All you have to do is read my FIRST POST. :P Why you so worked up on this? Between you and me, you're the one sounding high on sugar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Why don't you contact support,send an email directly to the development team and stop wasting our time with your negativity,conspiracy theories, redundant and repetitive text!

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

There is only one solution...to make it not a secret, already lost that chance...that's why we're in the explanation phase. Why would people rage quit and spam if they will explain thoroughly the reason why so and so players will get the chance to wield those precious elite items. For instance, Saycred who is very willing and unselfish...for Arsenal, who's...I don't really know him...but something nice :P and in the end, say that these items will be removed...that was the "key" phrase...that will diffuse the rage and jealousy. Being honest and transparent is never an evil. If there will be negative reaction, then it's their duty to diffuse them...that's why there's moderators, devs, etc. That's why you got rules...you make use of the rules but you should compromise nobility for convenience...that's what I'm disagreeing with :P.
    You overestimate the masses. Right now ~maybe~ a couple hundred people know and they are already making threads out of jealousy. The dev's announce this on here, that number jumps to 5000. They announce it on facebook, that number jumps to 20K. Talk about a CS nightmare, with all those screaming entitled kids whining that they did not get to use it over the weekend. STS would get nothing done for a week dealing with all the threads and emails. Look at all the whining when Saycred got the antenna, and multiply that. It would get UGLY.
    Sorry, but it is over. The items are out of the game, this thread WILL eventually die out (not even you can keep this up for ever) and it will be forgotten. Only thing that would keep it going is an official statement from the Dev's, and that just isn't gonna happen.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

People posting here are doing it because they think you are stupid and are trying to talk some sense into you.
    You're admitting that "people" are posting here to flame me?
    Now what part of that says people are trying to flame you. Trying to talk some sense is generally regarded as, well being helpful. Quite unlike flaming.

LOL. Talking some sense by singing songs, beating the horse meme's, flaming? I'm sorry, I know I'm good...but I can't be that good to figure that out...:P
    Proof that you are indeed high on sugar.

PS: Let cooler heads prevail (I can sense you're raging now) please control your rage.
    If I am raging I would be raging due to your stupidity, but being a clear minded individual that I am I prefer to see the ligher side of life, and forum chit chat I tend to take lightly.

vampinoy says:
    I'm hyper 12 year old kid?
    thanks for clarifying that up. The continuity of your incomprehensible posts seemed to provide inadequate proof...........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    Why don't you contact support,send an email directly to the development team and stop wasting our time with your negativity,conspiracy theories, redundant and repetitive text!
    I know you agree with me by the way. You're probably just bandwagoning now. You can thank me later once those answers are made. Why would I want to contact support? Based on what grounds? :P This issue is a community issue. Besides, that would mean I'm the only one to see the answer. I want everyone to see it, didn't you read my first post? I said I felt that there's a need for everyone to know. :P LOL. I love how you change your tone in a matter of hours, you're so awesome :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

This topic has gotten me so bored...so let's talk about JB!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Now what part of that says people are trying to flame you. Trying to talk some sense is generally regarded as, well being helpful. Quite unlike flaming.

Proof that you are indeed high on sugar.

If I am raging I would be raging due to your stupidity, but being a clear minded individual that I am I prefer to see the ligher side of life, and forum chit chat I tend to take lightly.

thanks for clarifying that up. The continuity of your incomprehensible posts seemed to provide inadequate proof...........
    See, you are raging now, I'm not going to argue with an angry person. I will let you speak. LOL. So funny :P

PS: Incomprehensible because your level of understanding is below mine. :P Have a nice time getting angry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    You overestimate the masses. Right now ~maybe~ a couple hundred people know and they are already making threads out of jealousy. The dev's announce this on here, that number jumps to 5000. They announce it on facebook, that number jumps to 20K. Talk about a CS nightmare, with all those screaming entitled kids whining that they did not get to use it over the weekend. STS would get nothing done for a week dealing with all the threads and emails. Look at all the whining when Saycred got the antenna, and multiply that. It would get UGLY.
    Sorry, but it is over. The items are out of the game, this thread WILL eventually die out (not even you can keep this up for ever) and it will be forgotten. Only thing that would keep it going is an official statement from the Dev's, and that just isn't gonna happen.
    Yes, this thread will die out...hopefully today...after Technoemail speaks out as promised care of Woundedeagle. I've no intention of making this a habit. I overestimate the masses...probably...:P It's been over since day 1...what we're talking now are the aftermath...Appreciate your insights.

PS: Even though we didn't start well, I must say, this little conversation between us recently were the best exchange since I came into the picture...it's that scarce...I know right? :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-23-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

All you have to do is read my FIRST POST. :P Why you so worked up on this?
    STS gave an item(s) to prized member(s) of the community. Wow, we should make multiple threads and continue to make an issue out of NOTHING. Why? Cause we are high on Sugar.

Every post you make vamp, it reads like that. Between your ':P' 's and your 'LOL' ' s you manage to do the job effortlessly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

You are Cherry picking my posts and only using certain parts against me.
    You are now on my ignore list,You went to far and seem unable to control yourself.
    I wish people would stop debating with you then the argument would cease.
    I stand by everything I post but this is not right anymore!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

STS gave an item(s) to prized member(s) of the community. Wow, we should make multiple threads and continue to make an issue out of NOTHING. Why? Cause we are high on Sugar.

Every post you make vamp, it reads like that. Between your ':P' 's and your 'LOL' ' s you manage to do the job effortlessly.
    That your best shot? :P No way...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Interesting thread.

Sits down grabs popcorn and mountain dew, calls CNN.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Which part of
    being a clear minded individual that I am I prefer to see the ligher side of life, and forum chit chat I tend to take lightly.
    do you take as being angry?

See, you are raging now, I'm not going to argue with an angry person. I will let you speak. LOL. So funny :P

PS: Incomprehensible because your level of understanding is below mine. :P Have a nice time getting angry.

But if its all the same then here goes.

Boohooooooooo I'm ANGRY //Yes I am
    Do you know what angry mages do? // Yes you do cause you are part of the 'I am angry club'
    We go into CS and ask people whether we are the reflection of perfection // To clarify I think that I am the reflection of perfection.

Want any more of this bs. Please contact Iamangryclub@STSforumnoobs.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    You are Cherry picking my posts and only using certain parts against me.
    You are now on my ignore list,You went to far and seem unable to control yourself.
    I wish people would stop debating with you then the argument would cease.
    I stand by everything I post but this is not right anymore!
    You're too funny :P If I quote all your posts since this started, you will sound like 3 different persons :P I don't know which one I'm talking to...:P I remember the funniest posters...and I remembered you...so it must mean something. You think after all these...I'm the type that cares about being ignored? LOL. But it's ok. Wish you well. Hope you find your true identity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Which part of

do you take as being angry?

But if its all the same then here goes.

Boohooooooooo I'm ANGRY //Yes I am
    Do you know what angry mages do? // Yes you do cause you are part of the 'I am angry club'
    We go into CS and ask people whether we are the reflection of perfection // To clarify I think that I am the reflection of perfection.

Want any more of this bs. Please contact Iamangryclub@STSforumnoobs.com
    Wow you took effort in making this one? :P I'm so touched :P You're pretty creative