Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Issues surrounding the ELITE items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Amiga* :P
    thank you very much and have a great day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayc2000 View Post
    Amiga* :P
    thank you very much and have a great day
    Likewise, Amiga :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladycakes View Post
    I best bear.
    No.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

You jelly?^

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    Yes, this thread will die out...hopefully today...after Technoemail speaks out as promised care of Woundedeagle. I've no intention of making this a habit. I overestimate the masses...probably...:P It's been over since day 1...what we're talking now are the aftermath...Appreciate your insights.

PS: Even though we didn't start well, I must say, this little conversation between us recently were the best exchange since I came into the picture...it's that scarce...I know right? :P
    Forget what Wounded said, at this point, Techno saying something just isn't gonna happen. Why turn a small issue into a game wide panic? They already see the reaction when just a few people know, so having an official Dev stamp on it would be really a bad business decision. But as they say, that is neither here nor there, and you are in it for the long run. Can't say I agree with what you are doing, but hey, a show is a show, and I don't want to see it canceled. Don't worry about them shutting this thread down at the moment, as that would just lead to more threads, and they seem to want to contain and ignore the issue, essentially let it burn itself out. Just remember to keep it clean, and don't take anything personal, and when others try to make it personal, stay above it. They are not looking to ban you, its not that big of an issue, but don't go making it so they have no choice. And most importantly, have fun! Remember, it is a game, so the forums are a game too, and no matter how important these issues seem to you, its all just part of the game.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FluffNStuff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Forget what Wounded said, at this point, Techno saying something just isn't gonna happen. Why turn a small issue into a game wide panic? They already see the reaction when just a few people know, so having an official Dev stamp on it would be really a bad business decision. But as they say, that is neither here nor there, and you are in it for the long run. Can't say I agree with what you are doing, but hey, a show is a show, and I don't want to see it canceled. Don't worry about them shutting this thread down at the moment, as that would just lead to more threads, and they seem to want to contain and ignore the issue, essentially let it burn itself out. Just remember to keep it clean, and don't take anything personal, and when others try to make it personal, stay above it. They are not looking to ban you, its not that big of an issue, but don't go making it so they have no choice. And most importantly, have fun! Remember, it is a game, so the forums are a game too, and no matter how important these issues seem to you, its all just part of the game.
    First actual on topic post in about 3 pages... Come on devs... Y u no lock?
    EVERYONE'S FAVORITE APPLE
    \Down with the Rep!/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Why do I get the feeling that this one came from Technoemail, you just sugarcoated it with your own words? :P I'm not worried that this thread is not going to be shutdown, I've no intention to become an STS warlord and flamebuster. The only reason I've been trying to diffuse these flamerz is because I didn't want the topic sidetracked until Techno graces it with her presence, like a Savior, let me be the bad guy :P I don't mind. I just want some answers, that's all. You are correct, the forum is a game to me too, and my end-goal is to see my thread see a proper end. Are you speaking in behalf of Techno? :P or you're just pretending to be? :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-23-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appleisaac View Post
    First actual on topic post in about 3 pages... Come on devs... Y u no lock?
    You apparently missed the part where he said I'm in charge of this fiasco now. I guess I'll contain it right here, so we're in it for a long run guyz. Hooray :P Isn't it awesome? :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Why do I get the feeling that this one came from Technoemail, you just sugarcoated it with your own words? :P
    Actually, I AM Techno Email ...

(wait, impersonating a dev is not good, scratch that)

Actually, I AM Saycred!!!

(wait, who would actually want to be Saycred. If the entire PL community aimed a microscope at me, they would find a whole heck of a lot more dirt)

Actually, I AM vampinoy!!!

(wait, your probably not gonna buy that one, are you?)

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Why do I get the feeling that this one came from Technoemail, you just sugarcoated it with your own words? :P I'm not worried that this thread is not going to be shutdown, I've no intention to become an STS warlord and flamebuster. The only reason I've been trying to diffuse these flamerz is because I didn't want the topic sidetracked until Techno graces it with her presence, like a Savior, let me be the bad guy :P I don't mind. I just want some answers, that's all. You are correct, the forum is a game to me too, and my end-goal is to see my thread see a proper end. Are you speaking in behalf of Techno? :P or you're just pretending to be? :P
    Only speaking on behalf of Fluff N perhaps also Stuff, but sometimes Stuff speaks for himself.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Why do I get the feeling that this one came from Technoemail, you just sugarcoated it with your own words? :P I'm not worried that this thread is not going to be shutdown, I've no intention to become an STS warlord and flamebuster. The only reason I've been trying to diffuse these flamerz is because I didn't want the topic sidetracked until Techno graces it with her presence, like a Savior, let me be the bad guy :P I don't mind. I just want some answers, that's all. You are correct, the forum is a game to me too, and my end-goal is to see my thread see a proper end. Are you speaking in behalf of Techno? :P or you're just predicting? :P
    (THERE COMING TO GET YOU)

OH YEAH! AND PARANOIA...lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Actually, I AM Techno Email ...

(wait, impersonating a dev is not good, scratch that)

Actually, I AM Saycred!!!

(wait, who would actually want to be Saycred. If the entire PL community aimed a microscope at me, they would find a whole heck of a lot more dirt)

Actually, I AM vampinoy!!!

(wait, your probably not gonna buy that one, are you?)
    You're one intriguing case. Can't seem to point a finger on it, but I feel that you're on my side even if you're trolling me, just afraid that your buddies will not agree, that's ok, I understand peer pressure. Anyway, I'm not here to argue anyway, if Technoemail doesn't live up to her message that she will come out and explain this, then you don't have to wait for it burn out, I will stop. The reasoning for not coming out is flawed, that's basically saying that in times like these, devs will just wash their hands clean and let the Guardians do the dirty work...maybe it's not only the masses I overestimated as you said earlier :P Just when the community needs a Dev most *poof*. As I've said, I know I won't get banned but I'm not sure what a player called Lowlyspy wil say about that who's 101% sure I will be banned. After this day passes, I will no longer post on this thread, and you can all freely flock it with your flamez without worrying that I'll own you :P 'Till then, I'll keep an open eye :P Trust me (orr not), this is all a game to me too :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Poor Fluff victim of forum peer pressure... Sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    (THERE COMING TO GET YOU)

OH YEAH! AND PARANOIA...lol
    I know you're one of those flamers earlier that I diffused :P It's just a game comrade, take it easy, you'll soon invade this thread without resistance from me. Awesome right?

PS: I can be Schizo, haven't you noticed I've been doing that from the start :P It's fun you should try it.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-23-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Poor Fluff victim of forum peer pressure... Sad.
    Poor Stomp, nobody's paying attention except me :P You still have me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

Aikiebo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Poor Stomp, nobody's paying attention except me :P You still have me.
    Couldn't care less, I do this for my own benefit and to boost my post count

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Couldn't care less, I do this for my own benefit and to boost my post count
    What did you think I was doing? :P We're not so different after all, hooray! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

What did you think I was doing? :P We're not so different after all, hooray! :P
    Squirrel > Vampire.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Squirrel > Vampire.
    Sure sure stomp, whatever you say, you know the feeling when the party is over...everyone's already leaving...and you just got there all fresh? :P

Just boost your posts...I'll just sit this one out :P Let's see if Techno lives up to her word or not :P