Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Default - - "How observant are you?" CONTEST! - -

-->Contest Closed!<--

Welcome to a friendly game of 'i spy'!

I havn't seen this kind of contest done in a while so i thought it might be fun to host one again. Except this time i'm adding a point system to it to make it a little more competitive + be easier to give out 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes!

RULES - Simple and short, awesome right?
    • Getting a screen shots location Correct will give you 2 points. Getting it wrong does absolutely nothing. So guess away!
    • To be able to guess the location you must post a screen shot of you next to what you think it is, UNEDITED. If you cannot post/take screen shots in anyway but have the location, please pm me on forums the location (example: red sun pirate ship - "secret" labs), describe the general area of where its at the best you can, and ill judge the best i can to see if it is or not.
    • To win, all you have to do is get 8 points first person to reach the goal wins 1st, next is 2nd, then 3rd. The entire game ends when the person in 1st reaches 8 points.
    • Please Post only ONE screen shot per guess to reduce confusion.

- I will keep track of when posts were posted/edited so seeing someone post the correct location then quickly editing you post at an earlier time is pointless and is only going to waste your time
    - I'll keep this thread updated constantly and keep close track of the activity with people guessing so keep an eye out for updated screenies to be the first one to hunt it down!
    - The picture could be anything from weapons in the game to things on a map.
    - I'm going to be as specific as i can with pictures i take to restrict confusion.

Prizes
    1st Place - 100k + Level 10 green holly shield!
    2nd Place - Nova!
    3rd Place - A ton of infested event vanities! (UC set + exterminator visor + rivet pet + full gas mask)

Let the games begin! Goodluck!

Score Board

1st - PianoWizzy with 8 points!
    2nd - Worship with 3 points!
    3rd - Cephei with 2 points!

Note* PIANOWIZZY, WORSHIP, AND CEPHEI PLEASE PM ME THE TOON YOU WISH THE PRIZES TO BE GIVEN TO FOR 100% ACCURACY

• 1st screenie, July 24th.

Name:  egg.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  8.9 KB

Hint: I took a picture of this on "voleria" a level 10 engineer.

Solved by: PianoWizzy! was a very close first round of i spy and was really sort of a test run to see how things went. It seems i'll have to be a little more specific with things i choose. Flowman gained 1 point for guessing the correct item but wrong location due to confusion. Click here to see the original screenie

• 2nd screenie, July 25th.

Name:  random fire.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  6.7 KB

Hint: "I'm a trained assassin. I can run fast, jump all over walls, and even heat things up when in battle!"

Solved by: PianoWizzy! One way contest with this picture. Nobody even gave her a challenge . Click here to see the original screenie

• 3rd screenie, July 26th

Name:  ghost.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  2.8 KB

Bonus Points for this screenie: 3 total points earned when found.

Hint:
    Quote Originally Posted by ihavenokills View Post
    The picture could be anything from weapons in the game to things on a map.
    Solved by: Worship! This screenie proved to be tough but was no match for worship. Though there were a ton of fantastic guesses and spots, they weren't quite what i was looking for. Round 3 was definitely a good one. Click here to see the original screenie

• 4th screenie, July 28th

Name:  command cons.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  12.2 KB

Hint: Don't let the name throw you off

Solved by: Cephei! WOW, not even 5 minutes in with posting the new screenie, Cephei finds it with no problems at all. Click here to see the original screenie

• 5th Screenie, July 28th

Name:  top.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  3.8 KB

Hint: "I'm From the Dynastar side of things. Represent!"

Solved by: PianoWizzy! It's down to the last wire everyone. Two more points for Piano and she's taking home a brand new L10 holly shield + 100,000 Credits! Click here to see the original screenie

• 6th Screenie, July 29th

Name:  notch.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  2.2 KB

Hint: None! Being the 6th one, this screenies worth 3 points. Good luck!

Solved by: PianoWizzy! Piano actually solved it by mistake but according to my screenie, it's exactly the thing she found. Yay for recycled content! Anyways congratz to all those on the scoreboard and thanks for everyone who participated! Click here to see the original screenie
    Last edited by Ihavenokills; 07-29-2012 at 10:17 PM.
    System & others love me ;] U jelly?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ihavenokills For This Useful Post: