Arriving fashionably late to the scene, The Fashion Police !
Who We Are
We are a close tight knit family oriented guild consisting of some of the most influential players of the SL community in both PvP and PvE. If you are looking for a fun, mature and helpful guild with knowledgeable individuals, this is the guild for you! The guild has strong, bright and friendly people who are willing to make sure you feel a part of and welcome into the Fashion Police home. Most of the current roster has played an important role in a large active guild at one point or another, so we know how to have fun and we play by the rules!
So join us as we crush, kill and destroy -- With STYLE.
What We Have to Offer
- Tier 3 Guildhall ( discount stims and enhancers )
- Access to guild website and offline guild chat to keep guild informed on latest in game updates or guild events when otherwise to busy to pop in.
- Access to a guild bank system.
- Tons of assistance from highly knowledgeable players regarding all aspects of the game. ( PvE, PvP, Merching... ect. )
- Bonuses for long standing members and contributors to guild and STS forums community.
Management, Guild ranks and Roles
- Officers in Fashion Police will be few. These are the guys and gals who go the extra mile and set an example for others. They will manage the guild collectively through the use of a voting system.
- Each officer will be assigned a specific role to play in Fashion Police ( Coordinating and hosting farming / XP runs , Coordinating PvP training, Coordinating recruitment )
- Recruiter ranks will be awarded to prospective Officers and those who have demonstrated good judgement.
Rules Of Conduct
- All members must abide by Space Time Studios Terms of Service
- Anyone wishing to join Fashion Police must be at least lvl 35 with exceptions being to member Alts and twinks. As the level cap increases so will the required level to join.
- Respect must be shown to GMs and Officers. Respect must be shown between Officers.
- Allow GMs and Officers to enforce the rules. All members are expected to follow all guild rules if no GMs and/or Officers are online.
- Respect must be shown to all members of Fashion Police and other players outside the guild.
- Absolutely NO begging of any kind. This will NOT be tolerated.
- Absolutely NO selling in guild chat. sales can and will be done in guildhall on designated days and only if at a discounted rate to guildies.
- NO selling of guild gear. If you take a piece of equipment from a guild bank please return it after you can no longer use it , do NOT sell it. This ensures that another member will be able to benefit from the best gear possible.
- Absolutely NO scamming of any member of Fashion Police or player of Star Legends. This will result in automatic removal from the guild
- Individual acts can and will reflect on our guild as a whole , so represent Fashion Police as best as you can at all times ( be it in game or STS forums )
- Please refrain from booting non - guild members from runs, if you wish to have a guild only run , use a password. If some one enters a run that was full and not password protected then politely ask them to leave. If they do not wish to leave , you may boot the player granted you give them a valid reason for doing so.
- Absolutely no booting of guild members from runs. If a fellow guild member has joined a password guild only room that has a full party , kindly explain to them that they have taken a spot belonging to someone else. If you are this person please apologize and exit the room.
- Absolutely no fighting with other guilds. If another guild tries to pick a fight, inform an officer of what was said and what guild they belong to. A designated officer will handle the rest.
- Do not ask or beg in guild chat for a officer or recruiter to add a person to guild , all possible recruits will be screened before being accepted into Fashion Police to ensure we maintain a mature and friendly atmosphere.
- Absolutely no poaching members from any other guild. If a GM or officer discovers that any member is poaching from other guilds it will result in automatic removal from the guild.
Do not ask the Officer for officer promotion. This will only lower your chances in the future to even be considered if and when promotions occur.
The PVP world can tend to be quite competitive and often test ones patience. As a Fashion Police member you are expected to follow the general etiquette.
- Respect other players regardless of skill or Level
- Absolutely NO rushing , members are expected to begin when both players establish a " Go " command . unless otherwise stated.
- Always be a good sport
- NO booting of any player with out a valid reason.
As posted above we will be halting recruiting till we get more acquainted with the current Fashion Police roster.
-The Fashion Police family-