Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why is the queen dropping trash white stuff like lvl 10 surplus guns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    This is the DL engine. DL does not show xp or damage, so im not surprised that it is gone. Now if you don't mind running a level 35+ map to the end to get a level 10 item thay scraps for 2 credits instead of a level appropriate item that scraps for 7 credits, thats fine. I would prefer to run a level 10 map solo, dropping everything in one shot, with the chance of greens and on a boss map the chance at a classic vanity instead.

That's just me, if it had been a level appropriate drop, I would have thought nothing of it. Enjoy the surplus a-ok's sorry I complained, and STS good job on making sure everyone gets something for their efforts!
    I'm sorry but are you just making stuff up off the top of your head? DL engine? SL doesn't have the same xp system as DL bro. DL exp system is based off of completion, SL exp is gained by every monster on the map. The whites were placed so people like you wouldn't complain about not having drops during the runs. At least they listened to your concern about drops not "working". The whites only replaced the no drops. I actually enjoy the 1 credit I gain off of each white or grey thank you very much.

Edit: I can also confirm that the queen drops plenty of pinks and the drop rate is rather high. Yesterday I gained 8 pinks from one enhancer and so far today 2 pinks. It's not like they ruined your chances of ever getting a pink by adding in the whites...

Dark Legends: Fear- Level 31
    Star Legends: Decay- Level 46 Operative
    Pocket Legends: Prestige- Level 53 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenokills View Post
    lol *re-rolls pink for L10 white item*

Attachment 14364
    XDXD this made my day xDXDXD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I didnt say it was the same system, I said it was the same engine that doesnt show the xp gain or damage done or crits. The same engine with the tilt camera.

For me 2 miners and 1 hour, and 3 surplus a-oks and 1 purple injectors was enough for me to decide I am wasting time and money running that map. Glad to hear that the pinks drop to you so nicely there. 8 pinks off one enhancer must be some kind of record.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    I didnt say it was the same system, I said it was the same engine that doesnt show the xp gain or damage done or crits. The same engine with the tilt camera.

For me 2 miners and 1 hour, and 3 surplus a-oks and 1 purple injectors was enough for me to decide I am wasting time and money running that map. Glad to hear that the pinks drop to you so nicely there. 8 pinks off one enhancer must be some kind of record.
    Yeah maybe try running an alternate so you aren't wasting your time... Trust me this isn't a record at all, I recieved 8 whites and several purples as well so my luck wasn't anywhere near stellar.
    Last edited by Prestige; 07-30-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Dark Legends: Fear- Level 31
    Star Legends: Decay- Level 46 Operative
    Pocket Legends: Prestige- Level 53 Bird