Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Player harassment & Terms of Service. Deathcan player

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation Player harassment & Terms of Service. Deathcan player

Hello gamers & SpaceTime Studios Representative. I had my lawyer look at this carefully & an email will be sent to you in PM/Email.

I'd like to take a short moment to share potential harassment, grief tactics, & players that manipulate the flow of PVP. First, I'd like to discuss the Terms of Service (ToS):

* encourages or constitutes behavior that does not support a safe and comfortable environment for all users, including but not limited to bullying, vigilantism, engaging in any conduct or activity that is threatening, harmful, harassing, abusive, vulgar, hateful, defamatory, lewd, sexually provocative, suggestive, or explicit, inflammatory, profane, racially or ethnically objectionable, religious or political, or in any manner encourages inappropriate,

It's funny how people by pass these terms of service of rules or regulations. Anyways, I'd like to discuss the players in pvp who hound people in random lobbies, and stealing a fight after a legit 1 vs 1 is made, or even better, when other people decides to interfere to help that player out. For example, player Deathcan, sadwoman, Rushergirl, Hmed, Otafrave.

Deathcan originally owed me three kills for interviening my fight with sadwoman & rushergirl. I was a very strong operator player at 25, but I don't know why people decide to go on a revenge crusade because I'm winning legit. Now... Now death can owes me 30 kills & I deserve to have my kills owed respectively to his that friends of his boost him by attacking me in groups repeatedly or constantly protecting him.

Admin, please bear with me with these names. I don't like making a white list but when people interfere with my gaming and causing malicious grief as stated in your ToS I need to voice up. Not only these players have damaged my K.D. Ratio but also used vulgar language to avoid the automated mute function. For example the word f u ** (you get the idea) in writing styles of the following: "Fk you", "suk a dic", $h*t face", and it goes on.

Edit: Suggestions

Please make a level gap or cap to prevent higher levels not attacking the lower levels abusing PvP system.

I'd like you to take the time to review these players for suspension or termination. I follow the rules, so should they.

Thank you for reading. Please resolve.
    Last edited by gokuryu; 07-27-2012 at 04:43 AM.