Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New System(The enchanted Relic system)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default New System(The enchanted Relic system)

Just a concept I’ve had.

New System (The Enchanted Relic System)*info*
    -Mythic: Any level(1-81)mythic item
    could be upgraded to level 2, when you upgrade your mythic item to level 2 it’s grants you 1 passive ability. Level 2 mythic items when equipped give a small glowing effect around your character with a color of your choosing. If you upgrade a mythic ring, you get a glowing ring finger, amulet, glowing neck, armor, glowing body, etc..) Upgraded Mythic items have stronger stats. For example;

mythic item stat example
    -Blood Shuyal Ring *stats*
    level 1- 30str,30Int,30dex, 5.0 damage
    Level 2- 38str,38int,38dex, 6.25 damage(1 passive Ability)

-Arcane: Now arcane items are a slightly different. Any level (1-81) can be upgraded to level 2 and level 3. Once the arcane item has reached level 3, it grants the ability to have 2 passive abilities, as it also allows the item to be enhanced with a secondary proc slot. On top of that it also allows the Level 3 arcane items to have a 4th Jewel slot as-well. (Level 2 upgraded arcane items give the same glow effect as level 2 mythic items, though level 3 arcane items give small and settle sparks/lightning effect with a darker glowing effect.)

The secondary proc enhancement is only available for WEAPONS and nothing more. The secondary proc could only use weapons from the same class, meaning you can’t slot in the dragon sword proc into your dugger dagger hooks/vice versa. The second proc could be that of any weapon of your choosing though, it cannot exceed the level of the item, for example if you upgrade your level 46 dragon sword to level 3, you cannot slot in level 76 skull dozer proc, though you can slot in level 41 Elon bulwark since it’s a lower level than 46. You won’t be able to Proc stack the same proc either, you can’t slot in dragon sword proc on a dragon sword to make the proc stronger* the proc It must be a different item than the one you’re currently using.

Note* if you slot in level 41 Elon bulwark proc into your level 76 dozer axe, the bulwark proc will not scale to your level 76 dozer axe. Proc slots do not scale to the items level or to your character level.

Arcane item stat example*
    -Maul of Ollerus*Stats*
    Level 1: 90.6 dps, 48str,26dex,26int,2.71crit
    Level 2: 113.2 dps, 65str,32dex,32dex,3.3crit (1 passive ability)
    Level 3: 175.36 dps, 90str,50dex,50int,5.1crit(4 gem slots, 2 passive abilities, Secondary proc enhancement)

Level 1: base
    Level 2: 25% stat increase
    Level 3, 55% stat increase

How do the procs work?
    Same as they always have, if your dragon sword procs it will also trigger Elon bulwark proc as well(all at the same time).

Note: passive abilities will have the same system as the awakening gem system, so you’ll have to try your luck and try to reach the higher odds.

You can buy these gems in store for 5 plat as-well.

Passive Abilities List- include:
    -0.25%, 0.50%, 0.75%, hp reg/2sec
    -0.25%, 0.50%, 0.75%, mana reg/2sec
    -0.5%, 1%, 1.5% damage reduction
    -0.10, 0.14%, 0.25%Bleed upon attack
    -0.5%, 1.1%, 2% chance to stun upon attack
    -0.25%, 0.5p%, 0.75% haste
    -0.16%, 0.35%, 0.80% damage reflection.

How do you upgrade your Mythic and arcane gear to level 2 or 3?
    :To upgrade your mythic item to level 2 you will need the following: *example*
    -(2/2)level 1 Blood shuyal ring
    -1,000,000g
    -(25/25)Mythic Essence
    -(1/1) Mystic Shard Stone
    -(1/1) Arcane Shard

12 hour crafting time period.

To upgrade your arcane items to level 3 you will need the fallowing: *example*
    -(2/2) level 2 Maul of Ollerus
    -5,000,000g
    -(100/100) Arcane Essence
    -(5/5) Arcane Shard
    -(5/5) Mystic Shard Stone
    -(1/1) Call of Ollerus Commandment of Strength Stone.

36 hour crafting time period.

Rogues will need: (1/1) Core of Remium’s Fated Love Stone of Dexterity.
    Mages will need: (1/1) Mark of Kershal’s cursed Death Stone of intelligence.
    Warriors will need: (1/1) Call of Ollerus Commandment of Strength Stone.

Where can you find Arcane essence or Mystic Essence? You will be able to find arcane essence in any Elite Map, though the odds of you finding one in level 76+ elite maps are much higher than the others. Mystic essence can be found in endgame content/event maps)

Mystic Shard Stones will be craftable, you will need (10/10) Stone fragments in order to craft Mystic Stone Shards, you can farm these in any map, better odds of looting stone fragments with luck elixir.

The Strength/Intelligence/Dexterity Stones, are lootable from Locks only, or limited time in store for big amounts of plat.(9,999)… example*

Now these Stones have their own uniqueness to them, the stones by themselves aren’t useless for each stone has its own benefit. The strength stone grants +15%str, 5%dex/int. The intelligence stone grants 15%int, 5%str/dex. The Dexterity stone grants 15%dex, 5%str/int. Note* if you’re a mage and you got your hands on a strength stone. The stone will provide 0 benefits. You will need to have the stone of your class in order to obtain their power. Ps… they do NOT stack, you can’t have more than 1 stone. Similar to undying orb.

Had an idea about a new vendor as-well where you can craft/buy new Pets and Jewels, vanity and gear for Mystic Shard Stones similar to the planar dungeons back from 41 cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

I like it! +1, @

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Rlly cool+1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Very interesting idea. However i would say the passives shouldnt affect stats that much, ie: +55% str etc. I found the other ideas pretty interesting. Hope they look into it

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Kinda complicated tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1

Sent from my CPH2269 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Umm no, I stopped reading as soon as I saw how long the post was..
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default New System(The enchanted Relic system)

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I was planning on adding pictures like a pop-up book for the children… was planning on adding some concept art for the new gear of my idea as-well…

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I was planning on adding pictures like a pop-up book for the children… was planning on adding some concept art for the new gear of my idea as-well…

THIS IS GOD LIKE

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

How much i love this idea, sadly it will never happen.. since this alot of effort then making vanity aura #76

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkrai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

[mention]Cinco [/mention]thoughts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

+1

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Redjellydonut For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I would suggest to make jewels with some passive ability only for highest tier (flawless). So u need to merge 3xflwless with a% chance to fail. Currently, we lack something which burns out during process, pet eggs can be kept forever slotting em inside other pets making eggs redundant in the market, since they never going to be consumed in use. Since end game stats are already very strong, making the items as per suggested above bit with a.% chance to fail.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Donkiepoop For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

You are like 50-60 constantly negative grow up. Nice idea bro don’t listen to this ignorant bag of bones go knit or something

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gravings For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

why so negative bro?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Do you not realise the idiocy youre suggesting? 3 extra procs per item at max lv? So, now zaarus 4/4 can also proc sunken AND EBON AT THE SAME TIME? Oh, also, pisces gets dugg dag, bounty bow and marianos. And thats just rog. Imagine neptaris with doz axe, polaris and TB or knight saber. Not to mention the extra 55% dmg passive, and some 15% stat stone on top of that. If youre smurfing, got cash to splash and still get beat up in your cap, just splash more into better awakenings. Stop asking for ridiculous things that would break endgame lol.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ZZTop For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
    Do you not realise the idiocy youre suggesting? 3 extra procs per item at max lv? So, now zaarus 4/4 can also proc sunken AND EBON AT THE SAME TIME? Oh, also, pisces gets dugg dag, bounty bow and marianos. And thats just rog. Imagine neptaris with doz axe, polaris and TB or knight saber. Not to mention the extra 55% dmg passive, and some 15% stat stone on top of that. If youre smurfing, got cash to splash and still get beat up in your cap, just splash more into better awakenings. Stop asking for ridiculous things that would break endgame lol.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk
    It’s 2 procs for any level/arcane WEAPON. that reach level 3 and NOT 3 procs… also… mythic items don’t have a secondary proc slot ONLY arcane WEAPONS at max upgrade level 3… also you can’t slot in neptaris with dozer axe since it’s a mythic weapon and mythic weapons can only be upgraded to level 2. On top of that a level 76 arcane WEAPON, even if upgraded to level 3 CANT slot in a level 81 mythic weapon, or any weapon above level 76…

There is no 55% damage passive… what ever weapon stats are at base for example if weapon stats had 100str, you would add 100str+25% and stats would be 125str at level 2, then you would do 125str+55% and you would get 193str at level 3. That’s the math side on the level upgrades.

15%str even if you had 50k hp is at best and extra+1.5-2khp… that’s not ground breaking. Considering you can still get 1 shot pretty easily.

Please reread the post, thanks in advance.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

@THE GOLDEN KING

have you questioned all the other game mechanics before plugging this in?.

personally i think its cool but i want you to tell me whats wrong with it?

and dont be biased.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post
    @THE GOLDEN KING

have you questioned all the other game mechanics before plugging this in?.

personally i think its cool but i want you to tell me whats wrong with it?

and dont be biased.

Well kinda waiting to see what[mention]Cinco [/mention] and [mention]asommers [/mention] think of it, but if I had to guess. Perhaps making characters maybe too strong? Though that’s what I intended I wanted to make characters Demi-gods, that’s where the op passives and incredible stats come in. I would assume sts to nerf the current mythic/arcane weapons like they always had.

I missed the proc stack and of course it was broken though having a second proc to your weapon would’ve made the game a bit more interesting in my opinion so that’s where that idea came into reintroduce “proc stacking” and from now on instead of giving armors and items procs sts would instead give stat bonus’s like they do now. So that the weapons would be the primary when it comes to the additional buff instead of relying on other gear for proc buffs. The 4th gem slot really has no harm to it. An extra 105 primary stat wouldn’t hurt much. The 2 passives per arcane item may seem like much, but an extra 21% damage reduction wouldn’t hurt the game and considering I’ve never seen anyone with 116% ALL stats. the system itself was already going to have that random mechanic so you’d have that 1/10000 chance to get perfect passive slots.

Let me know what you see wrong? New arcanes cost plat to loot, it’s a given. As well as the Stones, though everything else is farmable to craft and upgrade your mythic to level 2 or arcane to level 3.

Again the point of this system was to make our characters extremely strong. Of course sts can tweak the passives or nerf the stat increase from 25% to 15 or 55% to 30% maybe even passive abilities to .5% max hp/reg 2sec, etc. though give me your thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

While I like the idea and there are some similar concepts in other games. Awakenings have already complicated a lot of things and I feel a system like this is too complicated for a game like arcane legends. There are so many things that it could affect. It just feels that there are way too many things to do and the time and effort needed to keep the gears updated. I'd much rather have a recipe that allows you to craft original and unique pieces of equipment with an underwater theme. Something similar to the planar arena which allows you to craft an ancient planar pendant.