Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lost my account of 8 years...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Lost my account of 8 years...

So I started playing the game when the cap level was at 16 but lost that account and made a new one in 2014 or 2017 (made a lot of accs), and played on that account until 2020 or 2019. (Cant remember) I had to stop playing for awhile because I had a lot on my plate. It was a very rough time. Up until now. I decided to play AL again since life is a lot better but when I tried logging into my account I wasnt able to. Apparently it was connected to an account that I had previously lost due to forgetting the password of that gmail account. Originally my 2014 account was connected to a Yahoo account but I had it switched to my gmail. And now it is asking me for a code that I am not able to see. And yes I have tried everything to recover that gmail account but sadly I still can't. I have now created a new character on a new account and every time I think about my old account it just makes me even more depressed lmao.

It is a level 76 mage named -redacted- (as you can see I'm using the forum account connected to it and you can check my old posts for even more proof) and it has 8 or 7 maybe more character slots. I have made a lot of progress on it and if possible I just want closure from a Dev or game staff. If I cant get it back or not. So that I can move on. If I can recover it I will try my best to answer any questions to prove it is my account.

My apologies if this is very hard to understand my brain right now isnt functioning very well.
    Last edited by Futumsh; 07-13-2022 at 07:23 AM.
    IDK

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leebazhafe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Btw I don't know if I'm allowed to post this on this forum so my apologies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leebazhafe View Post
    Btw I don't know if I'm allowed to post this on this forum so my apologies
    U probably allowed, but what probably gonna solve ur problem is send a email to support: https://support.spacetimestudios.com...s/requests/new
    It takes sometimes to them asnwer, but they usually do.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,895 Posts

Talk to support. Assuming you can prove to their satisfaction that the account is and has always been yours, they'll help you get it back.