Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/13/22 | Awakenings Extravaganza! + Watercrafts, Spirit Gear & more next!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Is there a mistake in the pictures? Or why only rogue daggers weap are lvl 71?

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmm View Post
    Why are those spirit gears leveled at 76? Shouldn’t they be 81?

Also, will the spirit stuff be something added permanently through boss drops? Will the new gauntlet tie into it somehow?
    They're 76 because they're intended to level-up with (future) characters that are exploring the Zodias Campaign for the first time.

Spirit Gear acquisition will be permanent and yes the new Gauntlet will tie into it :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    Is there a mistake in the pictures? Or why only rogue daggers weap are lvl 71?
    Yes that is a mistake. The Daggers require Level 76 like all the other Eating Machine gears.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    About zodias gauntlet, so that's like something that will be for game forever?
    Yes. It is a permanent addition to the game. Currently: kill Elite Rahabkor to open the Elite Zodias Gauntlet portal.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yes. It is a permanent addition to the game. Currently: kill Elite Rahabkor to open the Elite Zodias Gauntlet portal.
    Could u describe the gold earned on gauntlet? I mean, there will be bosses that drop gold, or chests per wave or mobs that drop gold?

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Could u describe the gold earned on gauntlet? I mean, there will be bosses that drop gold, or chests per wave or mobs that drop gold?
    The plan is for monsters (minions, mini-bosses and bosses) to drop gold. We probably won't add any chests because there's a timer and unopened chests will keep the timer going (and you could run out of time just for forgetting to open the chest).
    | | | |

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

The plan is for monsters (minions, mini-bosses and bosses) to drop gold. We probably won't add any chests because there's a timer and unopened chests will keep the timer going (and you could run out of time just for forgetting to open the chest).
    Will gold loot% increase gold dropped straight from a mob/boss? I haven't been part of a campaign gauntlet event yet, this oughta be fun

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Will gold loot% increase gold dropped straight from a mob/boss? I haven't been part of a campaign gauntlet event yet, this oughta be fun

If I understand what you're asking, the answer is 'yes!' Gold Loot % bonuses will work the same way in the Elite Zodias Gauntlet as they do in other maps :-)
    | | | |

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

If I understand what you're asking, the answer is 'yes!' Gold Loot % bonuses will work the same way in the Elite Zodias Gauntlet as they do in other maps :-)
    Potentially awkward wording, yes that is exactly what I meant! Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

@cinco out of context but is scavenger hunt some sort of gold loot event?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I feel maybe elite ekenta would be a better choice. Elite Rahabkor is still a boss available to only a small group of people that alway run him with the same pts. Elite ekenta, while it would take a long long time, can be done solo and pretty fast in a pt of 4. With elite rahabkor, given how many people can run him, and the fact that it spawns once a week, i wouldnt be surprised if it would take 3-4 weeks for gauntlet to open.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
    I feel maybe elite ekenta would be a better choice. Elite Rahabkor is still a boss available to only a small group of people that alway run him with the same pts. Elite ekenta, while it would take a long long time, can be done solo and pretty fast in a pt of 4. With elite rahabkor, given how many people can run him, and the fact that it spawns once a week, i wouldnt be surprised if it would take 3-4 weeks for gauntlet to open.

Maybe Ekenta advances the EZG score +1, Mecharydon +5 and Rahabkor +10 (or something asymmetric like that to cover the bases and balance for difficulty / availability).
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

May be a good idea.
    If we can have more strats on zodias gauntlet , like positioning needed for tanks like in order to make the team take less or no dmg, defensive and offensive phase, healing burst needed moment, different types of mobs that can do different things giving us a target priority it would be funnier. In a way making it team dependant. But idk if us players are ready for that. XD
    Anyway thanks for carrying of the players devs, the game is relatively fun and good but you can make it a lot better.
    We count on you.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Maybe Ekenta advances the EZG score +1, Mecharydon +5 and Rahabkor +10 (or something asymmetric like that to cover the bases and balance for difficulty / availability).
    Yep, thats a very good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Can u make awake event 2 weeks long at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

About gauntlet-
    *I read discord that it will have 4 rooms per wave, the time gonna be 1 minute per wave or this time gonna be more?
    *Also, if someone die, won't be possible to revive? Tho i think the idea of non-revive good for lb's team strategy and etc, it gonna be painful for random/gold loot farmers(still not rlly know if the gauntlet gonna be something that is focused on gold or lb), so maybe adding the possibility of revive and removing the team chance for get into lb would be cool.
    About spirit gear-
    *Will them somehow replace the myth gear/procs or is good have both?
    *Killing mobs on zodias is still hard, and its possible by having myth gear weapons, so something that allows us to get xp even with other gear would be cool.
    *Will armor/helm/belt have procs or only weapon?
    *Will the procs be unlocked in a certain level?
    Know it's way too earlier to some asks, but Anxiety speaks louder, so ur answer gonna be appreciated ;-)

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

About gauntlet-
    *I read discord that it will have 4 rooms per wave, the time gonna be 1 minute per wave or this time gonna be more?
    *Also, if someone die, won't be possible to revive? Tho i think the idea of non-revive good for lb's team strategy and etc, it gonna be painful for random/gold loot farmers(still not rlly know if the gauntlet gonna be something that is focused on gold or lb), so maybe adding the possibility of revive and removing the team chance for get into lb would be cool.
    About spirit gear-
    *Will them somehow replace the myth gear/procs or is good have both?
    *Killing mobs on zodias is still hard, and its possible by having myth gear weapons, so something that allows us to get xp even with other gear would be cool.
    *Will armor/helm/belt have procs or only weapon?
    *Will the procs be unlocked in a certain level?
    Know it's way too earlier to some asks, but Anxiety speaks louder, so ur answer gonna be appreciated ;-)
    We're testing the time per wave rn and will adjust if necessary. Currently one minute feels very challenging (but that's what we want).
    Gauntlets have what we call "strict join rules:" you die, you're out. Means that the team has to keep their fellow Legends alive. I don't think it should have revives. If it had 'revive' we would have to remove it in the future to make it relevant and that would be even more unpopular than adding 50 Ranks to Fishing.
    It'll be good to have both Spirit and Mythic gears. Procs are different. Spirit stats are actually a tiny bit higher when maxed to Level 60 compared to Mythic 81's
    Only the Eating Machine Spirit Weapons are intended to have procs. We're saving consideration of Armor, Helmet procs for 81 Arcanes.
    Spirit Weapon procs can activate at any level but the higher your Weapon level the more powerful the proc will be.
    | | | |

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

@Cinco Are the 50% gold loot enhancements for armor/helm going to be available from blue and elite gems or just elite gems?

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    @Cinco Are the 50% gold loot enhancements for armor/helm going to be available from blue and elite gems or just elite gems?

These are available when using Elite gems.
    | | | |

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Wow STS actually doing something good? Spirit gear lol.. just don't make it 10mil xp for 1 level and make weapon have significant proc