I'm going to give a VERY crazy guess, but
Don't you think in the future people who only got level 81 Elite Vanity Armor will start complaining about how it doesn't make a set bonus with level 86 Elite Vanity Helm and about how useless the level 81 Elite Armor is?
This is the way it was ALWAYS meant to be.
FIRST OFF: the 71 helm doesn't even match the MFA, u wouldn't want to walk around looking ugly
#2 guess what happened when I went for the 56 helm?
*surprise* never any bonus stats mentioned, it wasn't even a vanity.
The point of elite vanities is not the stats, if the bonus got removed would I be mad? Yes, why? Because I'm so used to the sparkles.
Now if they eliminated stats and kept sparkles I'd be fine with it, I'd still go for the elite levels. As I went for the CoP(without crazy thrashers that exponentially decrease the difficulty).
From what my dear friend technoemail said there is the possibility of future items matching up(which makes infinitely more sense) without bonus STATS. But it will most likely include sparkles or someother classy effect to be expelled from your characters body.
With a some nice green shades thrown in I could see some fancy outfits from this 71 helm along with the next two caps
Enjoy your day sir!
Try not to get to worked up by an incorrect speculated guess
TARLAN: BEST BEHR
I GODLY, U JEALOUS
Yea its cool that we can access elite dungeon with new helm, but its a dam shame that at least one tank needs to elix for the party to be successful.
I would be just fine with no vanity bonus if it was announced before the community spent thousands to grind for the bonus we all assumed we would get (we all assumed it bc the last vanity set gave one)
Divinemayhem lv71 bear
Divinemayhemz lv70 mage
Divinexmayhem lv70 bird
Ewwyuckgross lv56 bird
Sandblast lv51 mage
Feedyourhead lv30 bear
Mayhembeak lv30 bird
Maliciousbear lv25 bear
Hostilebear lv22 bear
Divmay lv18 bear
Plaguemaw lv17 bear
Minimayhem lv10 bear
Hostilemerch lv4 bird
Sometimes I can't stop the shaking, but at least I know I'm not dead.
As a summary, i was told my idea will be told to design sector.. but nothing was done abou fang armor yet..
I see 5 solutions to it...
1) Making as fan said, making a temporarily set with helm 71, giving same bonus as CoP
2) Making only a glowing with fang armor n 71 helm, not giving stats just for the look..
3) Making the armor stashable, which would permit to use it on another chars since it's useless right now
4) Giving it some stats as founder helm..
5) For making things fair in pvp, ctf, enableling CoP bonus in PVP/CTF maps, which would permit to every players to fight EQUALY and FAIRLY, and would permit to newest 66-71 players not to be disadvantaged towards overpowered 3 vanitied players.. I know most of the 3 vanity players are gonna insult me about this solution, about saying that I'm "mad because i wasnt good enough to get the vanities because I was lazy", but look, it's not only for me.. Do you really think 10 armor, 10 damage, 10 dodge, 50 hp and some more critical is fair against players who only fights without some super powers?
This is why I think that CoP bonus stats should be enabled in PVP/ctf maps, for making fights FAIR : only the real bests would win, not using some overpowered super extra powers
(little precision : the sparkles would still be there so that there won't be mad people complaining about look ^^)
This is my opinion, please don't insult me too much lol
Cya everyone :-)
But really the point of the vanity is for looks people who got the CoP weren't looking for a stat advantage in pvp even some of those getting the first nuris shields didn't get a bonus for reaching cap
So for part of two caps their were no bonuses and then:
If thats how they choose to make the future elite vanities I will still go for them