Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: show when proc weapon

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default show when proc weapon

this new amazing circle around bosses doesnt help at all. when there is pet aas and all other types of auras its impossible to see when marianos bow is procced or not. just add an indication top left where all ur other boosts show up

also pls buff rogues, literally takes wars and mages 2seconds to kill any boss of the zodias elite campaign while it takes rogues with the same gear for their class atleast minutes (Rogue the singletarget damage class")

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts

There should be a hud icon in the top left corner for all of the weapons when you have a proc debuff on a target. However, the issue was if there were two procs on screen and one was yours, you didn't know which one was yours hence the blue circle around your actual target. However, I can see now that bosses and larger mobs will end up hiding the blue circle, so I'll need to see what else can be done.

We'll get there.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    There should be a hud icon in the top left corner for all of the weapons when you have a proc debuff on a target. However, the issue was if there were two procs on screen and one was yours, you didn't know which one was yours hence the blue circle around your actual target. However, I can see now that bosses and larger mobs will end up hiding the blue circle, so I'll need to see what else can be done.

We'll get there.

-ALS
    About this Mythic Zodias Weapon Buff and Debuff icon, could you make it always appear as the first on the Hud's list in the upper right corner?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

We'll get there.

-ALS
    yes please @@
    i suggest add buff icon on character hud for the weapon that dont have buff icon yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

We'll get there.

-ALS
    Bruh,the circle combined with aqua proc so ugly.Can you pleas pleas please please please remove it?The least is make it an option in game where we can turn on/off proc circle.The circle looks so ugly not gon a lie.Please.I really need this .

Please.
    Please.
    Please.
    Please.Read this reply.I just bought aqua and when it proc with additional circle,it looks stupid.Please add and option we can turn on/off. Im begging you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

We'll get there.

-ALS
    I just checked there is no hud icon top left when proccing the marianos bow. so its impossible to know when u proc

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts

I think the Zodias Mythic weapons are all fixed up now. If not, please reply in this thread.

-ALS