Thread: Am I missing a bigger experience?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Am I missing a bigger experience?

Before you flame me, PLEASE understand where I am coming from. I played Pocket Legends for over a year and I think Spacetime is a very good company. I'm not just looking to complain. It's because I have high expectations from Spacetime that I keep thinking I'm missing aspects of Dark Legends that will make it more enjoyable. I appreciate anyone taking the time to address or correct my observations. Thank you!

-Fighting/grouping. I always choose multiplayer, but about 85% of the time I'm alone (other than Kriegberg). I'm not able to try to pvp area either, because there have never been other players there when I've tried. I joined a guild, hoping to group with guild members, but I can't find an option for guild chat or a way to invite guildies to join me in a zone.

-Loot. There is an incredible sameness to the loot, with slight stat boosts each level. no procs, no unique stats, etc.

-Vanity Drops and Shards. I'm now level 24 and I've never looted either, ever. Am I doing something wrong?

-Vanity Items/Fashion Show/Peacocking. I really don't get this aspect of the game. What does buying a raver hat and earning the Raver achievement do for you anyway? Is it just a status thing? If it is, do players really stand around admiring each other's outfits?

-Yes, they do. I see tons of players standing around chatting, but few fighting. What's up with that?

-Auctions. As I said, there's a sameness to the loot,with only graphics differing and it seems even the best items are reasonably cheap. It seems the option to buy and sell vanity items, the most unique things in the game, hasn't been activated yet. Maybe that's why so many people stand around messaging the clothes they have for sale?
    The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gladeye For This Useful Post: