Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bear is insanely OP at current endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    I did not. say pro bird...I meant good birds who acctually know how to use his powers..I somtime feel like birds skills r build to fight bears. lol ...two roots strong dodge debuff. blind to weaken his already weak vision (lol) 32 armor debuff makes his fat body exposed..umm the monster can't even touch me my repulse or mega repulse makes his feet slide...'...........ahhhh I never miss my hits, I'm invincible' (not me lol)
    Lol that 'invincibility' spree can also end in 1 beckon + an auto

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

A bear (very new to pvp kdr something like 20 kills 60 deaths) was saying bears always win against birds and his opponent bird nearly. same kdr was agreed with him...I did not say anything but like lolol....

Umm pro bird... meant good birds who acctually know how to use his powers.. somtime its feel like birds skills r build to fight bears. lol ...two roots strong dodge debuff. blind to weaken his already weak vision (lol) 32 armor debuff makes his fat body exposed..umm the monster can't even touch me my repulse or mega repulse makes his feet slide...'...........ahhhh I never miss my hits, I'm invincible' (not me lol)

Yo what happens when they dodge your "strong" dodge debuffs, blind, and repulse?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fncrazy:729218
    Do what pro's do... adjust, and quit crying.
    this. Is a smart man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

When will it be the bird's turn to be OP? lol
    birds are meant to do the most damage but the bears and mages can do just as much damage, if not more. also we need more dodge, with our sets we only have about 10 unbuffed where as the mages have 20 and bears have 40+.
    Derp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OvigorothO View Post
    If im not mistaken 21 also was?
    20* and maybe I don't remember, but 25 definitely was
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

A bear (very new to pvp kdr something like 20 kills 60 deaths) was saying bears always win against birds and his opponent bird nearly. same kdr was agreed with him...I did not say anything but like lolol....

Umm pro bird... meant good birds who acctually know how to use his powers.. somtime its feel like birds skills r build to fight bears. lol ...two roots strong dodge debuff. blind to weaken his already weak vision (lol) 32 armor debuff makes his fat body exposed..umm the monster can't even touch me my repulse or mega repulse makes his feet slide...'...........ahhhh I never miss my hits, I'm invincible' (not me lol)
    Not trying to come off rude, but I don't really understand your first paragraph.

But, here's what happens most of the time. Birds have a 20% chance to hit their root vs a str bear. No, hit % and dodge are not on the same roll (although I wish they were). If a bird manages to hit root with that 20% chance, then you STILL only have a 45% chance of landing the fairly INSIGNIFICANT 32 armor debuff (32/275 or so). Eventually the dodge debuff wears off. Chances of landing any given individual skill are back to 20% until the bear's evasion is gone. OR, you miss your root to begin with (much more likely), and your chances of landing break armor are low.

I cannot tell you how many times Elyseon has two hit KO'd my bird. Most of the time the deciding factor is whether or not the bear lands his first or second beckon. I don't think that dodge should be the deciding factor in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Bears cant be immortal forever.... Just kite the F out of them,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Idc how much dodge bears have thats their role dodge, hp regen, and armor but devs need to work on strengh gear and take some hit off it... Bears shouldnt argue about it since hit wasnt made for bears probably 90-100% hit would be good with crafted set (160str, 194-199dex build) , but 126%........ Is too much

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathofan View Post
    Idc how much dodge bears have thats their role dodge, hp regen, and armor but devs need to work on strengh gear and take some hit off it... Bears shouldnt argue about it since hit wasnt made for bears probably 90-100% hit would be good with crafted set (160str, 194-199dex build) , but 126%........ Is too much
    Bears don't have 126% hit with that build. 111-13% is max based on face and ring.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

If they would take even more hit away from bears, they would become even more useless in PvE than they are already. And yeah 126% hit is exaggerated.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Dude if I had that 126 hit% I would pwn all u noobs

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fncrazy For This Useful Post: