I thought I'd compile a little of the funniest and worst Top 25 mistakes noobs make hehe.
1. Wonder why they keep losing in pvp when they have no good build, gear ,or skill.
2. Thinking you'll rush them to max level if they ask.
3. Thinking you will give them free credits because your higher level .
4. Rushing and dying 400 times because its "Fun".
5. Asking to join a Elite well known guild at level 1 .
6. Thinking you care about their problems.
7. Asking you if they can have free gear
8. Calling "Credits" Gold.
9. Calling "Stims" Potions.
10. Thinking your Avatars name is your real life name.
11. Begging for Stims, and then beg your alt -.- .
12. Asking for free plat.
13. Selling a item for x1000 more than its actual price at auction.
14. Harassing you to the point of reporting them, and then they report you back.....
15. Asking which class is the "Best" .
16. Asking to "Barrow" credits lolz.
17. Spamming you with a Friend Request....until you accept.....
18. Asking you why you don't spell your bad words out completely on Star legend chat.
19. Asking to barrow or try on your gear.
20. Telling people other people they dont have lives when they're playing also.....
21. Not saying "Go" in pvp , and attacking you when you say "Go".
22. Trying to impersonate a "well know" player by making a similiar name -.-
23. Wondering why they can't join a game when their inventory is full....
24. Asking to buy your XRay of Devours Helm for 5 k Cred -..-
25. "TRYING TO SEW YOU, AND HARASS YOU ON A FORUM BECAUSE YOU "ALLEGEDLY " RUSHED THEM IN PVP".
P.S. I'm not going to say any names but, " This Harasser" we all know ....has been banned. If you see any other accounts of his please do Report or send SamHayne a P.m.
I hope you enjoyed my "Top 25 Mistakes Noobs make" and I hope to bring you more fun little threads like this one I appreciate any feedback, and if you've enjoyed this thread leave a thanks in the box below