Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About the Nuri's Dungeon and New Drops

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan View Post
    The lack of any attempt whatsoever by any member of the development team to help the PL community of players understand what is going with the Nuri's turnstile dungeon it just utterly dumbfounding to me. Surely the developers must be aware of level of discontent among players, yet they remain silent. Don't you guys like us? Won't you at least tell us that you hear us, that you care, and that you want to try to make things better? Please be aware that your lack of comment can easily be interpreted as a lack of corcern.... I find this latest turn of events extremely troubling. Please say something. People have spent plat on this. I believe you OWE us an explanation.
    Sam did reply about this in another thread..l he said that some issues would not be resolved until this week as issues with game development arise.. The nuris map changes where made... The elite will come as soon as they can... Just found this answer 20 min ago...
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LADYHADASSA View Post
    Sam did reply about this in another thread..l he said that some issues would not be resolved until this week as issues with game development arise.. The nuris map changes where made... The elite will come as soon as they can... Just found this answer 20 min ago...
    That answer was PRIOR to the release of the Nuri's turnstile dungeon, and was saying the turnstile dungeon would be coming., assuming you are referring to the first post in this thread.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

so the new items (the bird holding the playing cards, etc) can only be found in a 3 plat per run dungeon? If that's true it's time for me to leave a review on the app store.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    so the new items (the bird holding the playing cards, etc) can only be found in a 3 plat per run dungeon? If that's true it's time for me to leave a review on the app store.
    It is my understanding as well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

It is my understanding that there has not been a single new item drop in the Nuri Turnstile dungeon in the week since its release. And we are STILL WAITING for any comment AT ALL from developers? For all we know as PL players, this non-functioning content is a permanent addition to the game, the developers are totally satisfied with it, and the dungeon will always work like it does now because the developers planned it this way and like it this way. Is that what's going on? Would y'all at least tell us if there is any possibility that the Nuri Turnstile might be changed in the future, or if the intent is to leave it unchanged? It's not a lot to ask, I think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Man if people are still spending there plat for nuri with out a direct answer from devs? Man I caught on after 30 runs. But I never cried then....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan:740447
    It is my understanding that there has not been a single new item drop in the Nuri Turnstile dungeon in the week since its release. And we are STILL WAITING for any comment AT ALL from developers? For all we know as PL players, this non-functioning content is a permanent addition to the game, the developers are totally satisfied with it, and the dungeon will always work like it does now because the developers planned it this way and like it this way. Is that what's going on? Would y'all at least tell us if there is any possibility that the Nuri Turnstile might be changed in the future, or if the intent is to leave it unchanged? It's not a lot to ask, I think.
    If they told us they were gonna raise drops then players wouldnt spend mula an just wait, not good for the devs side

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

So I just saw thepredatorj hawking a prestidigitator's saw in blackstone, so I'm thinking there has been at least one drop at this point. Now we'll see how it long it takes for someone to collect a set....