Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Platinum Sale, Secret Hive Queen Room and Sci-Fi pack now in Star Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I would agree the pet needs something more. Funny how adding two pets with stats makes everyone want all pets to have stats now.
    Also, anyone know what the gun is based off of? I can't figure it out, though my best guess was Firefly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I agree, the other two pets are plus 2s. The queen should be the baddest with a plus 5 or two. But not health or mana, that's what I buy 1000 stims each a week for. A plus 5 there is unnoticeable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcon View Post
    If they give the pet plus 5% crit or damage or something like that non plat buyers will complain that you all have an unfair advantage in PVP, just like all of you people are complaining right now. For christ's sake just be happy you got NEW content after 8 months of waiting. I know I am

thx devs
    Forums are for feedback.. If you have a probably with reading constructive comments and suggestions then don't log on to the forum. I'm sure devs are always happy to here feedback. I mean it's there game. They have two goals. Make money and make a game enjoyable for its customer's. So how do you make even more money.. make they game even more enjoyable for its customers.

Oh and - "For christ's sake just be happy you got NEW content after 8 months of waiting. I know I am" means you are suggesting that customer's just settle for whatever they get. That wouldn't be smart as the video gaming industry is highly competitive. People won't settle they will move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Imo, no pets should have stats, not even the dropped ones.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any veteran player will tell you the devs don't care about any one or even a few individuals "feedback" sure they read it and take it into account for the future BUT whining about a pets stats isn't feedback; it's whining. SL is a settle for what you get game ( ex. recolored vanity items) people have been giving feedback on that since the dawn of pocket legends and they haven't stopped releasing re-colored vanity items so what makes you think they will change this pets stats, I feel like I am telling a small child santa claus isn't real. Sorry to break it to you but your expectations are way too high. We are all replacable if you're not going to settle than you had better move on.
    Have you read any other posts that devs have responded to? (Guess not) This is the 21st century. Everything is about social media. Normally I would go to other post, copy paste there links into my response and show you facts. But for what? Waste of my time. I have stated my opinion and that's all it is. You have stated yours. End of story. BTW been playing since SL beta so it doesn't get more vet than that. P.S. Santa Claus is real!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You have no facts otherwise you would have presented them. SL beta does not make you a vet you can talk to me about the game when you are a PL founder who's been playing sts games for nearly 3 years... oh wait that's never going to happen

AND BY THE WAY MR.VET

shouldn't you know about the suggestions and feedback forums?

Post your "feedback" there.
    LOL.. I'm a PL founder also. I'll show you my purple helmet if you show me yours. Can I be a Vet know? Alright this is my last post. P.S Santa Claus is real!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

How about you 2 kids fight it out in pm and don't litter this thread with your personal e-peen contest..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

When I was gonna buy the baby queen and I sawvit costed like 120 plat I was lik t(-_-t) yeah....nigh....lol
    " Arcane Legend: Aliss lvl.16 Warrior."
    Tired of that Old Sig? Want a Fresh New One?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...re-Design-Shop!