Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming changes, the future of the game economy, and the removal luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default compatible

Is arcane legends gonna be compatible with an lg optimus v from virgin mobile?

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

I will not be negatively adjusting XP rewards in any way in regards to Allies or Dungeons after some internal discussions and reviewing some data. Thanks for the feedback guys

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    I will not be negatively adjusting XP rewards in any way in regards to Allies or Dungeons after some internal discussions and reviewing some data. Thanks for the feedback guys
    Still don't get why gold rewards has to be nerfed.
    It doesn't make any sense at all.Nerfing gold rewards will only make Dl alot harder for new players.

Besides, there is still no logical explanation behind the gold nerv till today.
    I usually don't ask too much, but this gold reward nerf issue is bothering me.

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by =>HunterSLAYER<= View Post
    Still don't get why gold rewards has to be nerfed.
    It doesn't make any sense at all.Nerfing gold rewards will only make Dl alot harder for new players.

Besides, there is still no logical explanation behind the gold nerv till today.
    I usually don't ask too much, but this gold reward nerf issue is bothering me.

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD
    The primary reason for the gold nerf from Dungeons (which ultimately will be very small and not like it's missing 50% of what it offers now) is to give more weight to the Allies as a supplemental form of income to utilize in addition to farming dungeon content. Farming dungeons will still yield good gold, and I'm not too concerned about massive concerns regarding the change.

Other factors include the repricing of the vanities and the like that happened with the reboot months ago, leaving a lot more gold on the table across all the players on the server who were around from the beginning. Until some appropriate means of removing this gold from the economy (which are coming soon) there is going to be a larger divide between new players and acquiring through purchase some of the vanities being traded.

This is just a small step towards a better economy in the long run that also helps emphasize the Allies a bit more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Until some appropriate means of removing this gold from the economy (which are coming soon) there is going to be a larger divide between new players and acquiring through purchase some of the vanities being traded.
    I hope they are more then fantastic, even before the reboot i didn't spend any money...this (new thing or action) has to be very convincing and beneficial to me and other players. something we could keep using over and over. If this comes as a hard to get vanity with gold....im not gonna fork over a cent. but using gold to enhance an existing vanity or gem...thats where it gets interesting. Till then "the Ghost Bank" is closed until there is a "Vanity" I really like (besides the Undead which really looks like a Ghost mask)
    Last edited by octavos; 08-08-2012 at 04:30 PM. Reason: yea, spelling boo boo's
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Some of us like to farm rather than level on some alts, whether it be for gold or drops. The drop in gold in Red District takes some of that away. It would seem to me that more alts equals more plat spending. If farming is reduced, so will plat sales. Grinding at the level cap gets old. Lower level farmers keep it interesting.

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
    Some of us like to farm rather than level on some alts, whether it be for gold or drops. The drop in gold in Red District takes some of that away. It would seem to me that more alts equals more plat spending. If farming is reduced, so will plat sales. Grinding at the level cap gets old. Lower level farmers keep it interesting.
    This is the reason why i hardly play Dl anymore.
    Sl and Pl is much better!

Sent from The Vular Hive Depths Secret Chamber! XD
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Man I ove this game I really do. Me coming g from a console to Playing. DL I have to say it's not bad man . Thank you for removing luck. Seems it wasn't working only to get pinks. But one big problem in the game seems the economy is going down man. Vanities sell are 1millon and other 3millon, that's a big number man. I wouldn't be complaining if we made so much in mission playing but we are lucky to get 100k by just playing all day.. The prices are to high bro. There's got to be something to balance this off or there's going to be a great depression in DL lolz. Then the other problem is the vanity drops chances its to low. I've spend a whole day, a whole day and I couldn't find anything good. There's so many people playing this, that the chances are soo low, there's got to be a change. For this or he'll will brake lose.

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
    You're talking specifically about a bug that existed until recently however.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Bug? That was a Bonus Feature.
    Last edited by Maynard; 08-14-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Ths gem = rely fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Speaking of upcoming changes, can we get a ballpark time period for the next level cap increase please? I'm so desperate that I'm about to start leveling a third character. Lookin at you, Cara!

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #53
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antimatter View Post
    Speaking of upcoming changes, can we get a ballpark time period for the next level cap increase please? I'm so desperate that I'm about to start leveling a third character. Lookin at you, Cara!
    I can't give specifics, but information regarding it should start to surface sometime in the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I can't give specifics, but information regarding it should start to surface sometime in the future.
    LOL Carapace!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i resurrect this thread to ask...

Are the percentages on the levels accurate? i have no reason to believe yay or nay, it just always bugged me that the numbers were so precise and DEVS seem to always be tweaking them behind the scenes (according to my shirt time in the forums). do the stats agree with the standard 2% pink drop rate?

and who cares how the DEVS change the game? as it has been said, there are ways to progress even without playing, i feel blessed to say I'm level 31 only because of allies. i also have earned and spent over 500k and I've played for just over a month. the game is great...i like that pinks are easily purchase-able so pvp is fair and vanities are still highly sought after...even the super ugly ones....(i can't believe people pay 50k for a grimacing gargoyle mask...especially when it was given to me for free)...

whatever you've done...DEVS....keep it up...it seems to be working and there is only a small vocal minority here on the forums. i talked with one guy in game who didn't even know about the forums. I'm sure i would find many more if i cared to chat. moreover, people are rarely coming to the forum JUST to praise...everyone knows complainers are far more vocal then content customers...
    Last edited by dbozam; 09-27-2012 at 12:07 AM.