Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Biomorph Bundle Price

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

This particular issue is an outlier. The Biomorph was outlined as returning in the future as quoted earlier, and has here and there with the lower price point. The lower price point being cited (35plat) was the result of the complete reboot of the game that happened shortly after the Biomorph bundle was originally removed. As such it has the impression of violent and volatile fluctuation over its price point.

Presently and in the future outfits and bundles will not be in the ranges they were before like they were on original release of the game, and future situations like this should not happen. The Druid bundle for example sitting around 35plat, and when the Dark Crusader being available for 20.

Your frustrations on this over Biomorph are valid, and are the result of the reboot that happened months ago after the initial biomorph release. Again, this sort of scenario should not be happening in the future now that we have revised the prices in the last reboot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos:748609
    Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Wait so if it was not back a second time yet then how do you know the price Berry? Confused.
    It came back. I bought it. Maybe she meant back a second time since they brought it back (ie a third time)
    So it has been back since that patch note went up? I've been checking daily deal every single day two two four times a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night, because in my timezone daily deal changes in the middle of the day even when the time left is correctly counting down to midnight) and have not seen it. It is literally impossible that I missed it. So I ask you, HOW?!

Thanks Cara for the explanation on price.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

So it has been back since that patch note went up? I've been checking daily deal every single day two two four times a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night, because in my timezone daily deal changes in the middle of the day even when the time left is correctly counting down to midnight) and have not seen it. It is literally impossible that I missed it. So I ask you, HOW?!

Thanks Cara for the explanation on price.
    I was looking for the announcement in the DL Announcement forums, but I was unable to find it. It basically stated that for 3 days this month Biomorph will be available as a Deal of the Day! By my count there are two more possibilities this month before it goes back in to hiding for a time.

Your welcome for the explanation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

It's a one line patch note inside the game's patch notes if we scroll down. Might not have been posted as an announcement, but I know it was ingame.

So anyway how did I miss it since that note went up? It just seems impossible with how often I log on. I will continue checking though! I want that bundle!

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

It's a one line patch note inside the game's patch notes if we scroll down. Might not have been posted as an announcement, but I know it was ingame.

So anyway how did I miss it since that note went up? It just seems impossible with how often I log on. I will continue checking though! I want that bundle!
    Potentially because when it's available it's only on the Deal of the Day page, and not in the store. Hit that tag at the top of your login screen to double check

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Oh I do, I do. Like four times a day lol. I'm baffled as to how I missed this. Well, gonna continue to frantically check the DOTD Marker and often.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Oh I do, I do. Like four times a day lol. I'm baffled as to how I missed this. Well, gonna continue to frantically check the DOTD Marker and often.
    Fyi, its up there now.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Yeah just got home, reactivated a set of 24hrs, and hadn't checked this evening yet. I probably would have seen it the following morning since for me the DOTD changes in the evening. The hours count correctly, but actual items change around 6 or 7pm Eastern instead of midnight.

Thanks Aedenos for the heads up though.

Running dangerously low on plat now, heh. DL needs another plat sale IMHO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

According to my counter, there is 3 hours left on the Biomorph Bundle Daily Deal. 28 plat. Hope you don't miss it this time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

That counter has been inaccurate for a while now. It counts down correctly but the item on sale doesn't actually change at midnight local time. In Eastern time the DOTD actually changes around 6 or 7pm. Somewhere around there.

I got mine. Good luck to everybody else who wants this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Got mine for 28plat during the sale, guess it pays to wait.
    Growwle - My guess is 1050