Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Panda19 View Post
    Hey Cinco!
    With an event around the corner (Halloween), can we get brand new items? I ask this because every year there's an event, players request "forgotten vanity" pieces. When players do this, it narrows expansion for new vanity that we have never seen before. How are we supposed to grow as a community if we are displayed with the same vanity pieces repeatedly? I know I am not the only one who feels this way. Bringing back items has made many players quit, some of whom were my friends. Plat-purchased items, whether they were limited quantities or not that were offered once are "editions" for a reason. Constant returns of items from the past make the game lose authenticity; those who have collected expensive items over time have worked for them. So, for people to request old items back for plat and have them offered for gold is a slap in the face to those who like I said before, worked hard for their stuff. People who have expensive items shouldn't have to suffer just because majority of the community wishes they had the same items. For anyone who says the game is pay to win, either buy plat items in the future, or don't buy anything at all. For those who say that this game should be "equal to all", give newbies or each other gold if the "imbalance" bothers y'all so much.

I know this thread might ruffle some feathers, but I said what I said.
    I agree with getting new items, but I certainly do not agree of not returning old items permanently! I myself a old player, most of my items returned like 10-15x. But this is not the reason why vast majority quit the game. It is the absurd prices what made them quit. Truth to be told, we all know that there are group of people who are raising the prices on purpose, and these guys are well just sitting pretty at the club, thinking they own everyone and every items. Isn't funny that a certain items raised to 30-40b now?? Now don't blame the gold event for this, gold event has passed but there are some items which remained in a good price. Ngl gold event helped most of the players as well, only who are mad are the one who sits and raise the price. Not everyone has 30b, they are really raising the prices so that there will be gold cap, ofc this will benefits them, making the current price permanently. I say do not let them win. Yall blinded by the fact that these issue getting ignored for years, what's funny is these group of people are the one buying/selling items using real money via outside transaction and act so pro in game as if they farmed it.

They might go after me but tbh idc this is forums and I'm just stating facts! I hope gold cap won't be increased cuz that will be the end of every farmers and beginners. Returning items are just fair specially if the current prices are so high and not everyone willing to pay for that price.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niceone For This Useful Post: