Quote Originally Posted by spwd View Post
I mean you didn't decribe enough with all upgrades/masteries... It's why most of your new skills looking as some old skills (or it's only for me it's like that?) :/
I have to agree with spwd, while these new skill additions are dope (I'm all for implementing new skills in game since most are outdated and never used) he poses some good questions about how these skills may conflict with skills that are already within the game.

If you gave us an idea of the masteries that correlate with these skills I think it would help us understand how beneficial these skills would be to implement. Also a breakdown of the possible handicaps of these skills and a more in-depth description of them.

I find boomerang to be an interesting concept but I feel as though it should have some effect on the mobs rather than just a pure dmg skill. Maybe a short stun duration for enemies hit by it in addition when the boomerang hits an enemy twice it applies a bleed effect similar to the axe throw skill. Or maybe it doesn't do any of that and is a knockback skill that can be used to avoid targets that apply curse or those mobs that can apply stun. Better yet it could disrupt enemies' skill casting delaying it for 0.10 seconds and every additional mastery point you place in it increases it by a multiplier that caps at a max of 2 seconds skill disruption.