Thread: If you could create a "Legends" title, what would it be called and why?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Default If you could create a "Legends" title, what would it be called and why?

UPDATE : Thanks for all your entries! You still have enough time to enter if you would like! More updates on deadlines soon!

INTRODUCTION:

Creating a Legends title must be a hard job. You will need to hire developers, work on the coding, graphics and gameplay, as well as responding to player feedback. Spacetime Studios have done an awesome job with its company. They have worked on 3 titles and now 4 (Arcane Legends). But have you ever dreamed of having a "Legends" title? What features would your game have? What would it be called? What genre will it be? All these questions need to be answered in a games company. What does this mean for you YOU MAY ASK?

BRIEF:

If you could create a "Legends" title, what would it be called and why? Please provide a description for your game in 1000 characters or less (1000 letters), including what your game will be called (Has to have Legends at the end FTW!), its genre and features. What will your game be based around? Will you be insipred by any other Non-Spacetime games? Post your entries as a post on THIS thread. The deadline for entries will be September 3nd 2012. That gives you a good amount of time to enter. DO NOT rush your entry, you have a while to think about it. We are not looking for the quickest entries and not thought out, we are looking for creativity!

JUDGES:

Update: We have found a judge: Stompsartist

For this, I will be looking for about 2-3 judges. If you would like to judge, please can you private message me at this link : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/private.php?do=newpm

Please do not post below, as this is the entry thread. Requests to be a judge WILL not be accepted on this thread, so please do not. Your job as a judge will be to keep checking on the thread for new entries and noting down the user name of the entries you would like me to look at and messaging me in game or as a private message.

I will choose the top 3 entries and the winners will be announced September 5th!

PRIZES:

UPDATE : Very sorry, unless I get any donations, we will not be allowed to have any gold as a reward.

This is a for fun contest, and the reward will be a pat on the back (Not literally) and there names mentioned on this thread. The winners will be contacted by me personally on the forums and will each user will recieve a thumbs up. Please do not be discouraged because I am not giving out gold in game, so please enter! The reason for not having gold is that I am saving up for good items.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR ENTRIES!. Remember deadline will be September 3rd! Entries after the closing date will not be allowed.

TEMPLATE:

My Legends title would be called (Insert name of your game here) and it will be a (genre) game. It will be about 3 classes (Insert class names here) who work together to fight crime. Each class has a special ability. The (class) can _______, the (class) can _______ and the (class) can ________.

You do not need to follow this guideline, just an template.

PICTURES AND ATTACHMENTS:

To go with your entry. I have decided to allow you up to two attachments to accompany the description. These can be images of the logo, the classes (if any) or anything relavant and following the TOS. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules
    Last edited by Skeletonlord; 08-19-2012 at 07:13 AM.