Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you could create a "Legends" title, what would it be called and why?

New York the most wonderful place on Earth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Cooking legends. The class would be a chef (like DL only 1 class)

You'd go around with weapons/cooking utilities (forks, spoons, knives, tongs, cheese graters etc) and defeat enemies (FOOD). Enemies include various evil veggies and other foods. Item drops include things you need to cook like flour, salt, spices, meats, veggies, fruits etc. Then when you get enough ingredients you go to your kitchen and cook stuff. you get experience for making various masterpieces and then level up. You can trade ingredients and make foods from Asian to western!

You hungry now??!
    Last edited by Reddwing; 08-08-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    <3 Koi, you will forever be missed. <3
    Very happy member of Eclipse! ~Reddwing
    The android forum app needs a thanks button, I see some insightful posts every so often

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

I approve of this thread. Idk if this has been said or not, I haven't read through any of the posts, but something focusing on elements. Earth, wind, fire, lightning, water, air, etc. the classes would be the typical melee, healer and range but would be differentiated by an element. I'm thinking along the lines of naruto and avatar: the last air bender.

There'd be a country for each element, with villages for each of the three classes and a main city where they all congregate for missions etc. there would be pvp zones throughout the land (I'm looking at an open world mmorpg) where warring countries can battle it out. As the players level progresses, there would be missions in which different countries ally to defeat a greater evil.

The rival countries would be split down the middle. For example, the fire, lightning, earth amd wind nations would be on the northern hemisphere of the game world, and the rest on the southern side. Basically factions.

I would call it... elemental legends?

Edit: I thought it was a just for fun post, didn't realize it was a contest lol.
    Last edited by RedRyder; 08-08-2012 at 07:35 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RedRyder For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Default If you could create a &quot;Legends&quot; title, what would it be called and why?

Ancient Legends

3 classes: Cavemen/Cavewomen, Mini T-Rex, and a Velociraptor that walks on its feet instead of flying

There are clubs/spears/slingshots that are made of bones + stones.

The guilds are called Gatherings, and instead of 'Guild Halls', there are 'Gathering Caves'.

There are many different towns and landscapes. Regular villages, swamp villages, and villages in caves. The villages have quests, shops etc.

good luck to all
    Bringing back the wave!
    RIP: Flowman
    MY GUESS: 5,002
    <-- Yes.. it still is.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    I approve of this thread. Idk if this has been said or not, I haven't read through any of the posts, but something focusing on elements. Earth, wind, fire, lightning, water, air, etc. the classes would be the typical melee, healer and range but would be differentiated by an element. I'm thinking along the lines of naruto and avatar: the last air bender.

There'd be a country for each element, with villages for each of the three classes and a main city where they all congregate for missions etc. there would be pvp zones throughout the land (I'm looking at an open world mmorpg) where warring countries can battle it out. As the players level progresses, there would be missions in which different countries ally to defeat a greater evil.

The rival countries would be split down the middle. For example, the fire, lightning, earth amd wind nations would be on the northern hemisphere of the game world, and the rest on the southern side. Basically factions.

I would call it... elemental legends?

Edit: I thought it was a just for fun post, didn't realize it was a contest lol.
    You HAVE to go back and read mine!! LOL
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Wonka Legends.

You choose to either be Charlie, Mr. Wonka, or Grandpa Joe. Your travels take you through the Willy Wonka chocolate factory. Each room would be a new campaign and Oompa Loompas would be pets who have a knockback proc when they sing.

Your enemies would be the other four children (i.e. Verucca Salt), Mr. Slugworth, and evil candies gone bad. An example of a boss would be the Everlasting Gobstopper which would technically never die.

Health pots would be Wonka Bars and mana would be chewing gum. Trading currency would be Golden Tickets.

Too easy.
    So when can we expect this game to come out? (Grrr outta thanks)
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaonabiuibil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Studly Legends is rumored to come out after Arcane Legends.
    Dude it's already out :/ I'm a level 17 stud already
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Final Legends, it would be set in an apocalyptic future earth where 99% of humanity had died (reason: unkown). You would choose between the tracker, the survivor, or the hunter. Trackers are like birds, survivors are like elves, and hunters are like bears. You would travel through places like NYC except they'd be half destroyed. Your enemies would be mutated wolves and things (sometimes even mutated humans o.0). It would be an open world game so u could just wonder around, fight things, and meet people. You would also have a base where you lived and excepted quests (then you would go out into the big world; no teleporting ).
    Let's make kids

SL: Nonverbal, Stashbox, Bassano, Bassanoii, Bassanoiii
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Gladiator Legends

Takes place in different arenas.
    The 3 classes would be Spartan (faster hit), Barbarian (stronger but slower blows), and Savage (faster on the feet 'running/walking').

A hand combat game swords etc. Maybe some throwing lances or knifes instead of powers.

Would have armor or weapon upgrades as well. Maybe guild practices where two members could place one item up to practice fight over, winner takes all (1 item donation required for practice fight).

Possibilities Are endless with Gladiator Legends

P.S. Maxed out guildys need something to do too so... How about once maxed you have 2 choices (1 A free arena and guild that you cannot customize or (2 You get to customize your guild's arena with stuff like: some spikes on the wall to push people into, or a lion that jumps out the floor, or maybe a banner that hangs up and whenever blood splats onto it - it leaves the banner stained: showing that your arena is well used.
    Also all maxed guild members are your arena champion that fight other guild arena champions for vanities to sell or pass along to their own guild members. Also only maxed players should get the vanities unless given or sold to a lesser rank by the arena champions
    Last edited by Jobliss1234; 08-10-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Wow these are awesome entries! So much creativity! Will be hard to judge these. Remember, you still have until September 3rd to enter, so don't rush!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeletonlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Dragon Legends. You can fly.

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Awesome entries! Keep them coming!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

My own entry is about Studly Legends, the next game coming after AL!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankomachos
    Hey everyone!

Name:  studly.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  40.5 KB

I haven't seen any guides made yet regarding Studly Legends, so I figured I'd make one for you guys! The reason I am posting this thread in the "Off-topic" section, is because STS developer, BBB hasn't implemented a Studly Legends sub forum as of yet. Don't worry though, he said it will be here in a couple weeks!
    For those who don't know, Studly Legends is STS's fourth Legends game in the legends series. It primarily focuses on your character, "the stud" dealing with the trials and tribulations of being extremely good looking.
    Players deal with people wishing to date them, paparazzi trying to get photos of your stud, and most importantly: deranged stalkers trying to beat the crap out of you.
    Killing deranged stalkers garners you EXP (experience) thus allowing you to level up. By levelling up, you earn five attribute points to allocate to your desired stat: Swag, Looks, and charisma.

By levelling up you also gain one skill point to spend on levelling up a skill, which are discussed in great detail and clarity, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...studly+legends

So let's get started!

1) The levelling system:

More complex than the previous Legends titles, instead of having a number that defines your level, instead you have a word. This is especially good for people who can't count, thus not being able to differentiate what numbers are considered "high level" and vice versa. Unfortunately, if you can't read, you're out of luck. But if you can, stick around, because I'm going to break down the levelling system, just for you guys!

I will add numbers beside the words to show how it parallels to PL's and SL's levels.

Average- Lvl 1
    Meh- Lvl 2
    Not bad- Lvl 3
    Pretty damn good lookin'- Lvl 4
    Sheesh man, are you Jessica alba?- Lvl 5
    Wanna date?- Lvl 6
    Dayum- Lvl 7
    Hot dayum!- Lvl 8
    WTF?!- Lvl 9
    :O- Lvl 10
    iudhsf euyheesurhedvjkxfea245hop;.- Lvl 11
    Photoshopped- Lvl 12
    Are you real?- Lvl 13
    Beast- Lvl 14
    Stud- Lvl 15

Currently, the level cap is 15. There was a mix up in the sites I've been reading regarding what THE actual cap was, but it is indeed 15. Once the level cap is raised, the "Stud" title will be removed from the current cap, and placed respectively to the new cap.

2) Townes

Currently there's four accessible (not to mention, FREE!) maps/townes you can access. Each getting progressively harder.

Studly Haven: The noob map, this is the main hub where players can go to to just hang around, chat, trade and most importantly: Look great!
    The level range for this map is 1-4.

Name:  studly2.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  42.3 KB

Dark studlest: Mobs here are slightly buffed armor-wise and do more damage.
    The level range is 5-8.

Name:  studly3.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  34.3 KB

Hailfurter mosswhole: Swamps themed, you will fight very ugly enemies!
    The level range is 9-12.

Name:  studly4.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  32.3 KB

Depths of stud: The boss map. This is where you meet the keeper of studlienes, and your chance at freeing all the studly souls that the keeper stole.
    The level range is 13-15.

Name:  studly5.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  23.0 KB

This is the keeper.

3) How to get gear:
    Loot it.

I hope you all found my guide to be nothing short of amazing; it even has pictures! Can't beat that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Let's take all disreputable so-and-so's out of every STS game and lock them away in their own world of stupid. I give you..
    BANNED LEGENDS!
    Once you have been banned, you begin life as a lowly lv 1 beggar, who must whine until everyone gets sick of you and mutes you.
    At this level mutes grant xp, gain enough and you will unlock your first pitiful "skill"- LEACH!
    If you can stand sucking enough you may lev up to troll, new map includes "the forums". Dodge ban hammers and create false accounts in order to be a jerk, until you ultimately get your device bricked. Get another job to pay for new device, try again.
    Does that end this torture of the game? No, you end up where you began, with a debt that would make the U.S. treasury blush.
    Now you must scam several gold caps before you can reach ZERO. Want to farm? Nope there is a team of bots just ahead of you taking everything no mater where you go, they were just there.
    Just for extra torture lag is always massive, pinks reroll into ping, and all enemies can boot.
    If you completely memorize the entire TOS then pay everyone back with real money, you just might be allowed to exit the game.
    That's what ya get for messin with the Nation! >=P
    Gf
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dynastu View Post
    Waiting for Elyseon to chime in with Studly Legends.
    ill take that one
    >>studly legends