Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Survey Feedback: Hiberian Labyrinth 2022

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Make it once or twice for year and the mythic lvl36 left and other lvl41 this event is nice or make something like the egg craft event but crafting old mythic and arcane same once or twice per year so ppl if want to have a market to keep gold safe waste on vanities not items

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

The map design was kinda poor in my eyes. I appreciated the mechanics though. If I were you I d cosider for next event to add all the OP gears (bound to account) to vendor for a certain amount of tokens that can be earned from the boss. The number of tokens received after killing a boss should be random, with a higher chance for a high number of tokens when you use the scholar elixir. Also using scholar elixir will give you a chance to loot an unbound version of the available items. The chances should be fairly small since this is an additional possible loot aside the tokens and gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I think that at the end of this event, our points should be changed into some currency which would allow us to open some locks.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

oh and the chests we could craft with epic equipment was also great, being able to use any equipment would be even better.

For some reason the only epics i saw being looted from labyrinth were amulets and rings . i didnt think that was cool.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Some pointers before I rate it :P

1. After nerfing the drop rate, somehow me with farmer's lix for hours for continously days only get epics n legendaries. Did you push some wrong buttons?

2. Hate long winding maze maps. You know there are ladies playing the game and most know they er.. Well... bad with directions n can't drive even with map (I'm one of them). Get dizzy from the runs too if too fast like the boat racing event...

3. As I've suggested in other threads - allow us to craft epics from common n rare items. Or even a chance to break legendaries to common/rare/epics when we have events like that where we need these items to craft.

4. Most of my deaths are accumulated from this event :s - dying, respawn n dying immediately at the same spot from traps.....and goddamn mage's curse. I'm a mage myself can you give us the same curse effect skill? :P

Still thanks sts I think this event is great generally! 👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Awful vendor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

99.9% great strategy event, enjoy and fun to run with rotating camera, not fast run you can feel the balance of class but the boss need a buffs, no to fast run fast run killing the challenge to run of each player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

l loved the event but the traps is so deadly we cant play in hardcore next time make the traps dealing less dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

The wide hallways look nice. it is a nice changeup from the same old events every year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I’m not sure how drops work always, many can run for days get nothing while some can run for hours and get what they want it’s weird

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

People are allowed to join the map with multiple characters they own and leech runs(Considering the time you gave people to get to the gate, it was easy to manipulate).

Tokens and chest instead of drops. Watching 15+ arcanes drop and not getting one is discouraging especially considering the elix cost per run. Boss is weak, with good loot make the boss a bit harder.. Seemed anticlimactic.

You should really fix the Death/Ankh revive screen, its outdated and bad on purpose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I think it was one of the best events we had. It was very dynamic and different from anything we had before. The only thing that would be interesting would be to put tokens and some interesting things to buy with tokens.

Enviado de meu SM-G975F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

During the cooldown period, are we still be able to craft the massive lockeds and greedy chests?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    During the cooldown period, are we still be able to craft the massive lockeds and greedy chests?
    Yes the recipe for greedy chests shows expires after cd so u have a few mor days 2 craft

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

very good event! thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Op event

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I have no idea what your plans are but I know one thing for sure - the Pet rescue event - I have gotten everything I have ever wanted.. Heroic Samael, Heroic Grimm, Arcanite Sapphire, everything. I had always wanted it and now I got it. But I feel bad and empty because I feel like I don't deserve it. Also, Hiberian Labyrinth - I have always wanted pisces and mythic set and other stuff - now I have it. I also feel like I don't deserve because I got it all so fast.

I remember myself dreaming about Solid gold set and Himmingleva set and other stuff... It took me YEARS before I got it. I have never been rich but I have always managed to get what I want. Leveling in Watcher's tombs... With a party. Going there over and over and being happy for each level I got.

THESE WERE THE TIMES!
    Thank you Spacetimestudios for being a part of my life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Hi, Im here missing this event 😔, this was the only event that most of our guild members is online, now we are back to 10max online, i miss them, i miss the noise in our guild hall while we are resting, please bring this back soon 😔