Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumping through those holes in time and space
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Default Piano rollin' out. Cya in the stars, UCS Blackstar

Hasta la vista, y’all, I’m off these games for good.

For some of you, I love ya, I’ll miss ya, thank you for everything. Some of you, I was happy to help out. For others, sorry I never got to know ya. For this is an all around farewell to the peeps on the game. All the best, my friends!

This game stopped being fun a long while ago and it’s time for me to acknowledge that. I’m off to live up to my name’s sake with my time, that is, being a whiz at the piano, and with my schedule for the next few years I’m definitely out of time so I won’t be coming back as I’m out of reasons too.

As the last time I will not leave the internet, just keep an eye out for a nerdy nutter in a cape on a piano, I’ll always be out there in the matrix.

My guilds, my loves, I wish you all prosperity.
    Sparxtans, it was dang fun. The time I spent on guild chat I think was worth it. Now I ask that you carry on the spirit of our master, TheShadowXXX, by yourselves, in his enthusiasm and drive of having fun, being cool, teamwork and being a family. Stay awesome my army, stay powerful, and make having fun your priority always no matter what happens. <3
    Extreme Boss Slayers, my small, tight family, my oasis, my friends. I believe in your potential to prosper when all the retired players come back at the new campaign -- a refreshed abundance of respecting and respectable players there shall be. Stay extreme guys! <3
    Sparkling Pwnies. I am a noob in your guild, and you are every bit as awesome as I thought you'd be before. I haven't been around long or much but it was a great time. The guild is not dead, and I believe you'll be carrying on strong once again very soon. Your people are truly awesome, keep it up. <3

Don't bother asking for stuff. Anything of value had been purged, sold, reserved or given, and all cash is out of the stash in the hands [or soon to be] of friends of mine who don't merch and/or otherwise deserved it.

And if you want my reasons for quitting, let's just say that they would make me sound like a ragequit. XD

I'll be hanging around the forums, maybe, and because I'll have to be recording to prepare for the pressure of the auditions for the next few months up till then so I should have some Youtube worthy material. Eventually. XD

(Hanging around SL a few more days to say goodbye to people I haven't yet personally.)

This is the close of my Star Legends chapter during which I can say I learned some life lessons regarding people, stress, priorities, life, and values, in which I've met people who helped me know more about what kind of person I am, people who put my mind in clearer perspective, and some people who made me fully take in how valuable life is, how important friends are, and how important it is to be a good friend.

[[ *takes breath* I don't have the energy to break that into proper sentences, sort that out in your own head. XD ]]

New chapter! Life, school, work, friends! Time to update! I'm beaming off of UCS Blackstar to another ship, another place and time.

Peace out, and where ever you're playing your games, have a great time!

Live long, and Prosper.

[[ PM me for any contact info you want! ]]

-- END TRANSMISSION --
    Last edited by PianoWizzy; 08-08-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Let me explain the lateness of signatures with a page of my homework.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PianoWizzy For This Useful Post: