Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle Weapon Stats and Proc Overview

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Argumentative / non-constructive posts will be ignored (obviously)... and deleted when I have the time.

Feedback on the statistics and the information available about Arcane 81 Weapon procs is appreciated!!

I'll make a note to post a General topic in the near future along the lines of "All Classes are Damage Classes and That's How We (All) Like it" in the near future and we can debate MMORPG governance there.
    I don't mind being a support class as mage if it actually makes an impact.

1) Giving 300% stacking damage buffs to allies

2) Reducing enemy armor by 95%

3) Giving BD to self and allies.

4) Giving movement speed to allies.

5) increasing ally gold loot%

6) Giving allies invulnerability for 2 sec.

Etc etc etc.

The only reason everyone wants to be the one dealing damage is that supporting currently has no impact. Warriors can kill bosses by themselves without needing any help.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    I don't mind being a support class as mage if it actually makes an impact.

1) Giving 300% stacking damage buffs to allies

2) Reducing enemy armor by 95%

3) Giving BD to self and allies.

4) Giving movement speed to allies.

5) increasing ally gold loot%

6) Giving allies invulnerability for 2 sec.

Etc etc etc.

The only reason everyone wants to be the one dealing damage is that supporting currently has no impact. Warriors can kill bosses by themselves without needing any help.

+1 I don't mind supporting as long as the buffs matter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

The sorcerer weapons sound really cool but ill probably won't be able to afford them till the next loot event or next expansion. Cost of living has gone up and i can't afford to buy platinum anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

My very question is , will new Arc weap combo with Mythic set ??

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

ARCANE LEVEL 81 WEAPON STATS
    We are about to wrap up testing on our new Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle weapons and would love your feedback.

First the stats:

Rogue
    Attachment 249150 Attachment 249149

Sorcerer
    Attachment 249152 Attachment 249151

Warrior
    Attachment 249153 Attachment 249154

ARCANE WEAPON PROC ACTIVATION
    The introduction of 'guaranteed proc chance' after a number of successful attacks (but unsuccessful proc activations) has taken over for the "Kill Streak" activation we had in mind for three (3) of the new 81 Arcane Weapons. It's just so much more fun (and feasible for end game).

The Kraken Battle Claws, Kraken Battle Staff, and Kraken Battle Aegis (all of which are meant to empower your ability to clear groups of PvE monsters) are now using a 'guaranteed proc' after (n) number of attacks. Of course there is a chance for you to proc before you hit this max number of attacks. Currently playing with fifteen (15) attacks before guaranteed activation and will be trying higher and lower thresholds over the course of testing.

The Kraken Battle Bow, Kraken Battle Cannon, and Kraken Battle Sword which are meant to boost your ability to kill bosses use a 'guaranteed proc on charge' - so as long as your charged attack hits and your weapon is not on cooldown you'll activate the weapon's proc on the impacted targets. All weapons hit and can proc on more than one target (max varies per class - final figures still in development). Charged attacks from these weapons have a near-zero chance to miss or be dodged (also being tested / revised currently).

PROCS AND POWER
    Kraken Battle Weapon procs are powerful, simple and straightforward. The proc is meant to either kill groups faster or to kill the boss faster:

Rogue
    Kraken Battle Bow
    Land a Charged attack to apply the "Killer Current" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
    This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' damage output (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
    When the "Killer Current" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).
    Note: Charged attacks can hit multiple targets (irrespective of cooldown)!

Kraken Battle Claws
    Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Claw Tsunami" aura!
    This swirling aura of swords lasts for seven (7) seconds and does heavy damage to enemies in range.
    Targets caught in the "Claw Tsunami" aura lose 75% of their armor (50% in PvP).
    Guaranteed proc on fifteen (15) successful attacks. Twenty (20) second weapon slot cooldown.

Sorcerer
    Kraken Battle Cannon
    Land a Charged attack to apply the "Shock Stream" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
    This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' speed (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
    When the "Shock Stream" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).

Kraken Battle Staff
    Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Electric Tides" aura!
    This magical aura lasts for seven (7) seconds and deals heavy damage to targets in range.
    Targets caught in the "Electric Tides" aura have a 70% chance of being stunned (30% chance in PvP).
    Guaranteed proc on fifteen (15) successful attacks. Twenty (20) second weapon slot cooldown.

Warrior
    Kraken Battle Shield
    Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Abyssal Vortex" aura!
    This magical vortex lasts for seven (7) seconds, pulls enemies toward you, and deals heavy damage to targets in range.
    Targets caught in the "Abyssal Vortex" aura incur a 75% damage debuff (50% in PvP).

Kraken Battle Sword
    Land a Charged attack to apply the "Deep Waters" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
    This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' armor (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
    When the "Deep Waters" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).

YOUR FEEDBACK
    Thanks again for all of the great feedback on the Zodias Kraken Battle Armor and Helmet statistics and procs. It was great to hear from you and your responses energized the team to make (what I believe to be) the most fun choices!

We'd love to hear what you have to say about the Weapons!

Best wishes!
    We know nothing about the exact proc chances of the staff, sword and daggers yet (we’ll have to see for ourselves once we get our hands on them!). However, I would like to suggest adding an %-increasing chance for the staff/sword/dagger to proc. For example: currently the guaranteed proc is set at n=15, so let’s say, that in this case, I assume the %-chance to proc on your first attack (n=1) at, perhaps something like, 10%. After n=1 the %-chance to proc will increase by around 6,4% (90/14), thus becoming 16,4%. So on your second hit (n=2) your proc chance would be 16,4%, at n=3 22,8%, n=4 29,2% etc. Building up to the 100% proc chance once n=15 has been reached. We aren’t sure about how the staff/sword/daggers will function, but an increasing %-chance to proc would be nice no matter what! It would most definitiely be very enjoyable to use!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zabaletajd View Post
    No they put cooldown for switching weapon

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

i thought about the trinity thing and i think its ok for all of weapons to simply deal damage. theyre just weapons

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    and that is a very good point. ..cuz, i think rectifying that "issue" is a much larger problem than it appears.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

What happened to aegis having damage debuff? Armor debuff is one of the worse debuff for a pve weapon especially mob wise like aegis. Not to mention most pve has little to no armor or immunity to armor debuffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Why was it released already? I thought things would change based on the feedback that we all gaved, similar to the Arcane armor thread. There are so many issues with all of the arcane weapons in certain areas, such as; questionable procs, armor/dmg/speed debuffs, very long cooldowns, proc values needs to be tweaked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zabaletajd View Post
    My friend just tested the staff I looted and said this doesn't combo with the Mythic Set lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arcane Legends - Google Chrome 2022-10-15 2_42_35 AM.png  

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I feel like today's procs have a negative impact in PvP overall. If you proc you're good but otherwise you're done.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aeot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Doesn't seem like pulling mobs is good for Sorcerers since they remain quite squishy.
    And a reflective weapon that requires you to be constantly attacked by mobs is not good for rogues but you gave it to them anyways :P
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    And a reflective weapon that requires you to be constantly attacked by mobs is not good for rogues but you gave it to them anyways :P
    Daggers are a close combat weapon. You’re gonna get hit. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

the idea to rogue reflect proc is unique and enjoyable but the 25% damage buffs on set is not good for reflecting procs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Daggers are a close combat weapon. You’re gonna get hit. :-)

Yup but the point is , rogues have low health and bad means of survival. It just doesn't fit at the moment.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

ARCANE LEVEL 81 WEAPON STATS
    We are about to wrap up testing on our new Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle weapons and would love your feedback.

First the stats:

Rogue
    Attachment 249150 Attachment 249149

Sorcerer
    Attachment 249152 Attachment 249151

Warrior
    Attachment 249153 Attachment 249154

ARCANE WEAPON PROC ACTIVATION
    The introduction of 'guaranteed proc chance' after a number of successful attacks (but unsuccessful proc activations) has taken over for the "Kill Streak" activation we had in mind for three (3) of the new 81 Arcane Weapons. It's just so much more fun (and feasible for end game).

The Kraken Battle Claws, Kraken Battle Staff, and Kraken Battle Aegis (all of which are meant to empower your ability to clear groups of PvE monsters) are now using a 'guaranteed proc' after (n) number of attacks. Of course there is a chance for you to proc before you hit this max number of attacks. Currently playing with fifteen (15) attacks before guaranteed activation and will be trying higher and lower thresholds over the course of testing.

The Kraken Battle Bow, Kraken Battle Cannon, and Kraken Battle Sword which are meant to boost your ability to kill bosses use a 'guaranteed proc on charge' - so as long as your charged attack hits and your weapon is not on cooldown you'll activate the weapon's proc on the impacted targets. All weapons hit and can proc on more than one target (max varies per class - final figures still in development). Charged attacks from these weapons have a near-zero chance to miss or be dodged (also being tested / revised currently).

PROCS AND POWER
    Kraken Battle Weapon procs are powerful, simple and straightforward. The proc is meant to either kill groups faster or to kill the boss faster:

Rogue
    Kraken Battle Bow
    Land a Charged attack to apply the "Killer Current" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
    This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' damage output (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
    When the "Killer Current" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).

Kraken Battle Claws
    Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Claw Tsunami" aura!
    This swirling aura of swords lasts for seven (7) seconds and does heavy damage to enemies in range.
    Targets caught in the "Claw Tsunami" aura lose 75% of their armor (50% in PvP).

Sorcerer
    Kraken Battle Cannon
    Land a Charged attack to apply the "Shock Stream" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
    This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' speed (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
    When the "Shock Stream" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).

Kraken Battle Staff
    Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Electric Tides" aura!
    This magical aura lasts for seven (7) seconds and deals heavy damage to targets in range.
    Targets caught in the "Electric Tides" aura have a 70% chance of being stunned (30% chance in PvP).

Warrior
    Kraken Battle Shield
    Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Abyssal Vortex" aura!
    This magical vortex lasts for seven (7) seconds, pulls enemies toward you, and deals heavy damage to targets in range.
    Targets caught in the "Abyssal Vortex" aura incur a 75% damage debuff (50% in PvP).

Kraken Battle Sword
    Land a Charged attack to apply the "Deep Waters" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
    This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' armor (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
    When the "Deep Waters" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).

YOUR FEEDBACK
    Thanks again for all of the great feedback on the Zodias Kraken Battle Armor and Helmet statistics and procs. It was great to hear from you and your responses energized the team to make (what I believe to be) the most fun choices!

We'd love to hear what you have to say about the Weapons!

Best wishes!
    Kraken battle sword and other arcane weapons description here is different.
    Are they gonna be updated or just gonna post new thread for updates.
    Please rework Or buff the other arcane weapons cuz they are supposed to be superior to mythic.....?

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

@cinco @ assomers. Can the new arc aegis get the same amount of damage like the Arc Daggs ??? At least for the mobs because the new aegis doesn’t even do that much dmg (not op). aegis and sword NEED TO GET BUFF. Cuz the dmg that it does is trash. Smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

need to buffs arc 81 aegis on mon killing and sword x10 damage and need to nerf the ultimate rage to x3 str only XD. because after a buff they will say mage and rogue role is to loot only, peace.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    need to buffs arc 81 aegis on mon killing and sword x10 damage and need to nerf the ultimate rage to x3 str only XD. because after a buff they will say mage and rogue role is to loot only, peace.
    Big facts +1