Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
Unfortunately, what you're seeing here is probably the result of using center of caster to center of target for distance calulations.

Name:  center.png
Views: 172
Size:  20.6 KB

In this example, ignoring orientation, you are the triangle, but although it looks like you are closer to the large red circle, you're actually closer to the smaller green square (green line is shorter than red line).

Are we going to fix this? Nope. It's part of the charm of our game and I'm sure you can figure out a way to kill the boss knowing how this works.

-ALS
If you are right and mobs don't have special priority, it only means that center of rahabkor placed VERY far from his real visible position and probably outside of map(!!), I think that's problem, besides your picture, maybe also our skills have some 1st priority to atk enemies which stay inside map. Rogues staying inside rahabkor, facing rahabkor and shadow piercer still goes into mob which stay very far away and behind. It's about almost every skill/atk. If it was supposed to work like that (that we have to kill all mobs before we can atk rahab again) - just give immortality + untargetable mode to rahab (or even make him don't appear) until last mob died and it wouldn't be so confusing.
Also I hope you will find it strange that players complain ONLY about rahabkor's mobs. In all other maps targeting bosses is fine (in other maps only problem is players' knowledge and greediness to kill boss faster and it's why they want their skills ignore everything around and atk boss).
At 71 expansion was similar problem at hydra (but barely who would remember it now, because there needed to kill tails/miniheads anyway to finish hydra faster, at rahab is different sutiation and we can damage him by melee atks without killing mobs); but it was fixed at hydra and I hope same will be done with rahab.