Thread: need also change to marianos and zodias spirit dagger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default need also buffs and change on marianos and zodias spirit dagger

marianos has the same issue problem too just like hyperos proc it didnt hit the boss if theres a mob or too many mobs around the boss the 3 charge proc is completely useless, mage got the 4 op weapon hyper,aqua,smug,spirit staff, warior has nepta,polaris, and the 2 op spirit warior weapon that can kill all bosses on zodias fast and 1hit, just take a look and run using marianos @asommers @Cinco we have 1 weapon only that is usefull (pisces) only and rogue spirit dagger bonus is for damage but the proc is to tank and taunt, we need to change 25% damage to health or health regen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

and also take a look at this thread, rogue skill and proc need to fix rogue is completely useless they can run 4 warior or 4 mage that dont need a rogue to run.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...or-rog-in-sunk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I'll tell you what I felt about rouge in sunken elite.My main is rouge and alt is mage(war too but don't play much because can't kill mobs). You can be on par with other classes or sometimes faster only if you have kraken armor and then swap to bounty bow mythic set with 2.3k dex(if we go 2.4k dex rip boss with ulti). But we can't expect everyone to have a kraken armor.

My opinion on marianos:
    perks:
    1.It can only be used in infested lb and they use 2.4k dex with zaar set or 2k dex with arcane armor along with damage lix to 'one shot the boss'(one shot means one charge). Actually we can do three charges with the weapon if we have haste. 2 shot is enough to kill the boss without any lix only if you have '2.4k dex' and 3 with '2.2k dex'.

disadvantage and issue:
    1.There is something wrong with the charging visual effect(sea blast one), it makes my phone choppy.

2. When it comes to killing same bosses, we need higher primary stat compared to other classes. my mage with 1.7-1.8k int can kill orrick now with hyperos(no need for arcane armor but i used haste). As a boss killing weapon it's underwhelming and need very high stat to do something to elite sunken boss.

3.I don't know why, the time to take to proc this weapon is similar to pisces issue(randomness). But I had no issues with neptaris and polaris(a bit). I guess haste does not work on basic attack for rouge. We need a guaranteed proc for this weapon.

These three are the major issues for me when it comes to marianos.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk