Hello,
at first I want to apologize for my first grade English, whatever...
We all know that all level gaps except 81 are dead, almost no one is playing at these levels. I have 2 ideas how we can change that and make all level gaps enjoyable.
1. Weekly tournaments.
Every week there should be a tournament for the people from all level gaps:
For example:
Monday: gap 1-5
Tuesday: gap 6-10
Wednesday: gap 11-16
etc.
There should be 2-3 tournaments in a day, so people from all time zones would have a chance to join tournament at least once a day. We know that we have more than 7lvl gaps, but solution for that is simple: tournaments for 2 lvl gaps can happen in 1 day, just in different hours, so they won't collide.
How these tournaments would look like?
At first, there should be a NPC where will we can register for that tournament. Registration time should be either 15 or 30 mins (I'll stick with 15 mins). After 15 mins, all registered players (who are online) will be randomly teleported to one very big map where battle royale starts. No potions, no elixirs, only pets are allowed. Map should be slowly shrinking so that would prevent people from running for the whole event instead of fighting.After every kill, player should be healed by 25-50% (RNG) of his max hp and mana, so that would help against people who are avoiding fighting
Last survivor is the winner and he gets the reward for winning the tournament. My idea for reward is:
50 crate keys (non tradeable)
3 random locks from his level cap (which costs 15 plats/crate keys to open)
1 million gold.