yeah bro its like 10 or so people in sts team managing 4 or so games,. hard to add such intricate ideas even if they are good. coding is hard and takes a lot of time.

the best ideas with high chance of being added i found , are ones that can improve existing systems . but of course new content ideas like this one is still good.

BUT, your 1st idea is actually in the game already, it was an event one time.. forgot the name but battle royale tournament is an asset of AL already so maybe adding taht as a weekly thing is easy., i dont think gold reward is good idea tho,. item reward much better.

2nd idea is very interesting because in other sts game there was such a thing where youll loot items based on your level, unless your level surpasses the dungeon level. examples: 21,23, and 25 which is max level gear. 77,78,79.. etc .. level 79+ only loots the level 79 gear

this system created interesting rarities in certain items.

also, postnoob doesnt seem to know what theyre talking about, so nvm them, unless they simply forgot that battle royale was already an asset of AL. but at the same time i agree with them that new things suggested rarely get added.