Hey dudes and dudettes , wazup nkassassin here , Idk I feel like I want to see some awesome in the vampire community haha, well of course im looking for some fashion since this is fashion week WOOHOO! Ok so....this is what I'm looking for in this contest uniquness, good taste in clothes, and awesomeness of course! , so mix and match any clothes and make ur fashion best of what u can do , and show to me THIS IS THE DATE AND TIME FOR THIS CONTEST! --» (8\12 , 12:00pm-8\14 , 12:00am) THE RULES FOR THIS EVENT (1. You can only post 1 pic per ign ,2. No editting your screenshot it must MUST come rite from the soucre! 3. NO GAMERS PIECES IN THIS CONTEST ,b fair to ppl without gamers IF I HAPPEN TO SEE A GAMERS ON U , TRUST ME U WILL NOT WIN 300%!) HOW WILL THIS WORK (POST YOUR FASHION ON THIS THREAD , I WILL CHECK THEM HOURLY, after u hav posted plz dont edit or delete bcuz if u do u will no longer b in the contest) THE END OF CONTEST WINNINGS (1st place -100000gold. 2nd place 60000gold. 3rd place is 10k+ eagle mask) ok so...I SAY GOOD LUCK TO ALL , AND SHOW ME BEST OF WHAT YOU GOT!> IN THE END I WILL POST A NEW THREAD WITH THE NAMES OF THE WINNERS(I WILL PM THE 3 WINNERS HOURLY TILL U RESPOND)(IF YOUR THE WINNER AND YOU DONT RESPOND TO ME FOR YOURName:  1344756869-picsay.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  20.8 KB PRIZE WITHIN 7 DAYS, YOUR PRIZE WILL B CANCELLED) OK AGAIN GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A GOOD REST OF FASHION WEEK.