Quote Originally Posted by andreasobst View Post
I hope Cinco reads this! You can get like 800k-1m PER RUN (5 min or less!) in Myx, that feels just a bit too much. No wonder everything costs hundrets of mils and it gets worse and worse...
Let's say yes, it's almost a million per run but it also takes time killing a lot of trolls, and just to be clear because I know some ppl will complain about this 5mins or less thing. It takes about 10mins or more depending on the strategy. This will not based on item sets but on how ppl play because it is hard for some ppl to pull a lot of trolls. So in fact, you can make 10m-15m per hr depending on how fast you will end the game and your gold loot percentage, and it is not that easy that will just take up to 5mins or less.

Let me also add that it maybe a good idea to nerf but not that much just make it balance since it's not that easy and there's only like 5-20 ppl who really grinds too much at this map, and we all know who it is. Unlike the majority who will just grind in a few minutes or hr and then will be sitting at towne and at the end will be surprised when things gets change.