Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
Inflation is running rampant currently on game.
Most high end items are worth way over gold cap of 1 dollor shy of 1 billion, $999,999,999.

There are items on game worth 65 billion, 45 billion, 25 billion. Rediculous prices dependent on the seller and how much the buyer is willing to pay.

This has become a real issue, trading high end items and gold isn't worth as much as it used to be.

Many on game have requested for a gold cap increase, unfortunately I do not see that as a solution because greedy merchants on game will always find a way to push prices over our gold cap. No matter what it is, if you have played the game long enough and seen the prices of items you will know. This is the case.

When sts made the change on game that gold loot drops no longer split in party, this changed the dynamics if gold farming dramatically.

The Mad Mages Maze campaign, with the spawning merchanics of the blue Guardians, and the amount of gold one can loot from one blue Guardians to be 34k maximum. It was heaven farming in groups again.

One could farm in The Mad Mages Maze campaign for one hour with a good team with the best gear and strategy up to 20 million gold per hour. The best average was 10 million gold per hour.

Imagine farming 10 Million gold per hour times by 5 hours a day, that equates to 50 million gold per day. Do that for 20 days, you have farmed 1 billion gold.

As a farmer, yes I am disappointed the gold loot drops have been nerfed there, but it was a necessary change that our game requires to fight our current inflation issue.

Isle of Night also needs to be nerfed for gold farming, too many black market players use a bot program there, in locked games alone for over 10 hours each day. Farming gold without anyone noticing and selling this gold on black market websites like epicnpc.

I am loving and embracing our new campaign.

We are back to good old fashioned farming for drops, crafting now has become a real challenge and will take 4 weeks to complete Mythic crafting gear.

I love the weekly and daily quests which force players to farm the entire campaign, all maps.

To me its so much more enjoyable, the grind.

We do require more gold sinks on game, to reduce the Rediculous prices of items currently on game.
You're absolutely right Sunny!