Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Thanks for the continued constructive feedback!

At present we're considering modest buffs for the Arcane Sword, Bow and Gun.

Additionally, as some players are asking for us to consider an increase in damage for the Shield, Daggers and Staff - we are going to test a (much smaller) buff for each those.
As far as i know, the mobs weapons (shield, staff and daggers) are good now.

You can see rogues complaining of course, because you gave them a totally broken weapon for 1 month, they spent a fortune on it even knowing that it would be nerfed, but had hopes on come here and get a buff after few crying posts. Their biggest complaint atm is that daggers are kind of useless at boss, which is exactly what should happen.

On the other hand, we are playing zodias expansion completely designed towards boss fights. In the most farmed map (Elite Sunken) people skip 70% of mobs, rushing to minis (where these kraken mobs weapons are good) and boss room. Not to mention portals...

Im going to say few obvious things that you already know :

- All comes down to the moment you decided to implement dmg multiplier procs, like skratch weapons. This decission forces you to choose 2 different options for next set of weapons : either you nerf previous (lets imagine the drama), or you release same mechanics with stronger buff

- Another messed up decission is the huge buff you gave to zaarus sets. I understand this was to deal with the power of previous gear, but now we see it was another shot in your foot

And how do we deal with this now? Tbh i dont know. You can't rely 100% on feedback because game is full of selfish people who wouldn't blink by having the most op and broken weapon, even if most boring game experience at same time. We all know them.
You ask for feedback on a single item and people come here talking about combos involving other gear. Best way to do a proper test is to isolate the item so you can see its real performance, and repeating test conditions on the ones you compare with, so how can we test these new weapons properly? Definitely not with arcane armor, artifacts or any kind of external proc. The mere existence of zaarus set makes it more complicated, since our latest weapons were benefiting from huge stats buff plus the proc itself.

Based on the few players i trust about this topic, the mobs weapons (daggers, staff and shield) are good now.
Some in forum say bow or rifle are good, but then they say they used arcane armor proc, so its not a valid test, many weapons hit super hard with arcane armor.
As a mage and rifle owner, i can tell you that the rifle is not good enough. Deals way less dmg than hyperos even without zaarus buff, its easy to test.

Again, i dont know how are you going to fix them. Maybe a noticeable buff, maybe a small buff+small set buff...i dont know. But dont trust everything you read, and good luck fixing the 2 points i mentioned earlier