Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
My thoughts on your suggestions are :

1. I agree that the The Deadly Dragkin Shield is an essential item when it comes to the best damage vanity set on game , as well as gold loot set, and experience set.

The Halloween event is over, we can no longer farm Warlock Castle Crates 2022. There are less and less crates on game. They are becoming more scarce. And harder to find.

We need another option for this shield to be looted.

2. I do not agree about buffing the end game bosses.

If you do not have a strong team, with no volta dagger, or any damage elixirs . I discovered that killing the very last dragon, the blue one, who has the minions that spawn and heal him. Impossible to kill without the dagger. Because the health goes down to half way, then the minion spawns and heals the dragon back to full health.

Newer weaker non capped 115 players will not be able to kill this boss.
I’m fine keeping the dragon the way it is, but I would suggest they have another map and copy pasta map 3 over again and change the name to elite “ “ and then increase HP and Damage of all monsters in this map. Then people can farm regular or elite based on what gear they have!!

Make it like Red Dragon Slayer map back in BSM. I highly recommend doing this in the coming weeks!!

The elite map 3 version would then be hard to the point you need the new equipment to run it!