Quote Originally Posted by Cent2lose View Post
It would be nice if the event map had items to loot. Would definitely get more players to run it and make it less tedious than to just constantly run the event map for points only.

This event would have been the perfect type of event to add in modern type of vanities and weapons, even if they're simply novelty weapons. Just a thought I had for quite a while.

As for the end of event rewards, I am pretty content with the return of the TX weapons and Black shirt given how rare they're become nowadays. It would be cool if the Black Elite Team 6 set that Col. Marshall wore was added to this one. And as for black shirt, there should be a different variant of it that is black with the silver lines on the collar.

I know this seems like a lot to ask, but I like this game and wanna float some ideas by to hopefully garner more player interest in the game and rejuvenate it once again.

Thank you for another event. Hope to be able to run it when it begins.

Sent from the Vending Machine in Cycorp.
To add to this. We would all like and appreciate for the return of all L55 elite implants as it would be beneficial to all new players who have joined recently for the past 3 years.