Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Great write-up!

Responding to the OP specifically (and not the other posts in this thread yet...)

- Dragon Fangs
These are definitely meant to be a steady slow grind. You will inevitably have max tokens. Between now and then I do plan to offer big batches of Dragon Fangs as rewards - but they will eventually lose all value. For now I would recommend that you do the daily quests and that you choose the 5 Dragon Fang reward instead of the Legendary Gold chest or the XP (which you'd obviously ignore if you are already capped). With this plan in mind I would be open to considering an additional Dragon Fang reward added to all of the Weekly quests - this should be rather easy to do in the short term.

- Demigod Vanities
There are no 1H versions of these guys. I will consider making time in the schedule to add them at some point in the future... but since these collectibles are specific to Fast Cap 115 I am going to find it very hard to justify allocating the resources as time keeps on slippin' into the future ;-)

- Quest Slots
Hard no here after lots of consideration. While building 115 we talked a lot about maintaining social friction in towne and the Quest Log limits (while patently annoying) are the perfect thing for this. If I were trying to grind with peak efficiency I would want to take as many quests as possible (like we allow in AL) so I understand the request. Unfortunately I've got experience in these matters that points me to 'hard no.' Apologies :-)

- DoT Stuff
We should have a separate thead that dives deeply into the effects of new Rank 11 and Rank 12 skills so we can hammer out the balance issues outside of the other usability and content considerations for 115. I'll set this up as a forum post here in General and we can go to towne with observations and suggetsions.

- Quest Bug
Fixed in the next update.

- L115 Gear
These are not meant to have set bonuses. The stats are (in general) very high but the variance between Legendary, Elite and Mythical pieces is not extreme... on purpose. You're not meant to use only the Mythical stuff; Legendary and Elite item combinations are meant to be useful. Applying individual sets to these would break that design and give us a carbon copy of the last cap.

- % Buffs
When the stat influences what happens during combat it won't show up here. For instance if it's adding a percentage to your damage, it's going to affect damage done; not potential damage (and thus it is not showing as a different number in your stats). I'll go over these again and see what can be done to make them more clear.

- Classic fire.
I'll check into this. Sounds like we're doing that thing where we use a simple appearance at distance. This could be fixed with a change to your quality options in the short term? Not sure. Otherwise it's about getting into the appearance itself and making sure it doesn't have some sort of "low quality" version to which it switches at distance. I'll take a look ;-)

- Drop Rates.
Yep. Low. The reasons for this are a.) even if you grind casually over the course of the next few months you will acquire everything, b.) vast majority of PL players running 115 are well-stocked with gold and can afford the odd piece here and there, and c.) these can remain desirable rewards for one or two future events so long as they remain rare.

Thanks for your feedback and I do hope you enjoy the Dragkin Terror!!

Best wishes!
I'd definitely be 1 of the interested players if you took the time on designing the 1H vanity versions. Even if you made it so plat was needed for each of the items to make it 2h-->1h.

As someone else recommended above, Any chance of these weapon vanity's completing the dragkin vanity sets...?