Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
A very interesting thread indeed.

1#: Dragon Fang Buff

From a farmers point of view, I am thoroughly enjoying the challenge of crafting and the current drop rate of dragon fangs. It actually gives farmers something to aim towards.

By capping and completing the sets within a week really is pointless. It only benefits pvpers because in order to pvp they require the best gear quickly before others to gain a huge advantage mythic crafted sets have over elite 115 sets.

Once pvpers have their sets they won't farm anymore. How does increasing dragon fang drops promote any spending of platinum at all?

I like the idea of a paid platinum elixir that increases the amount of fangs one can loot.
All due respect but the previous cap has taught us all that sets should not be so rare. Nobody in the PvE community had a issue selling sets at such a boosted inflated rate to fill their pockets. 250mil for a OPS set, 30mil for a Mythic Bow. Already a week into the cap we see items being listed for 100m at the minimum.

I do believe that we should wait a while to get a accurate estimate on the drop rates and how many sets exist, but if it's deemed too low then there should be change. Obviously there's a challenge and aim towards crafting/farming a set, but 99% of the time that set is then sold off to someone looking to purchase.