Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just stop please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Default Just stop please

Ok iam very tired of seeing thread after thread about how these new items are op. I understand they are so go farm them geez its not like your going to get booted as the event cannot be hosted. Just stop pvpin for an hour or two and get them. Ok so you might die from the frag and screw your pve kdr up, but if he kills you once stay down then. Plus these pinks are not very rare right now I get one ever 5-6 runs. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm honestly tired of hearing these kinds of threads, can't we just say "hey sts thanks for bringing us a new event and items to pass time?" yes I do have low lvl twinks what am I doing? Going find me a set I can use and farm some forgotten pinks and staying away from pvp till then. I also understand you may have spent lots of money on sets that cost a lot and tbh if you payed that much for one set I doubt your goin to have trouble buying a pink for your level. I don't want this to turn into a flaming thread even though I know someone will pop up with something negative to say. I'm asking nicely though to stop making the threads of forgotten being op as there's plenty others already posted you can simply leave a post in. So once again please stop spamming forums about this
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i totally agree with you
    Derp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Funny none of the people with end game toons are complaining that the 71 weps don't really do nothing for us. Should I start complaining? Lol
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Just stop please

All I can says is lvl 18 birds rock right now.
    Root blast shat= dead Mage
    ------------------------------------------------
    hmmm what the hell should I put here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

See then all in all it kinda is making pvp better as before a lvl15 sbl welding dex bear with max stomp would be killing all. At 35 unless you were a voodoo mage you were practically dead on the spot and so on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LookBehindMe View Post
    All I can says is lvl 18 birds rock right now.
    Root blast shat= dead Mage
    Thanks for combo >.<

Jugernuget:Guess: 576

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

It's not a matter of farming and getting them, it's a matter of all the other items now being obsolete.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Not all just weapons. I was wondering why they didn't throw Armor in now I know, but maybe sts has another trick up their sleeve

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    It's not a matter of farming and getting them, it's a matter of all the other items now being obsolete.
    But can the same argument not be made for other discontinued items which are now "collectibles"? Halloween items have very little use but people still want them to just say they have them. Dark Forest Leathers took a bow to Artisan and Expert but are still farmed/collected.

Don't get me wrong, I understand where you are coming from, just think everyone (in general) is getting a little too antsy at the moment.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I don't know who is complaining but, ordinary guys can afford good forgotten weapons, that may not be liked by some peoples.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    But can the same argument not be made for other discontinued items which are now "collectibles"? Halloween items have very little use but people still want them to just say they have them. Dark Forest Leathers took a bow to Artisan and Expert but are still farmed/collected.

Don't get me wrong, I understand where you are coming from, just think everyone (in general) is getting a little too antsy at the moment.
    I concur. However, Artisan and Expert made just DF armors obsolete, these items are making sets from all level ranges inferior (Everything from Doom, to crystalline, to custom). It's a much larger scale than Artisan, and WF were. As I said in another post (on a different thread I believe), WF items aren't very good above level 25, and there's not really many useful droppable weapons at 10-20, so it didn't really make such an impact. I guess I should wait and see how it plays out, but from the looks of it, it's gonna become quite a mess.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    I concur. However, Artisan and Expert made just DF armors obsolete, these items are making sets from all level ranges inferior (Everything from Doom, to crystalline, to custom). It's a much larger scale than Artisan, and WF were. As I said in another post (on a different thread I believe), WF items aren't very good above level 25, and there's not really many useful droppable weapons at 10-20, so it didn't really make such an impact. I guess I should wait and see how it plays out, but from the looks of it, it's gonna become quite a mess.
    Gotcha. I have only farmed 10-20 as I soon found that endgame were crap. I figured all the other high-level weapons would be crap, just as WF. I do agree there should be a cutoff (maybe poll to see at what level) so that things don't become too unbalanced. At the same time, this does create an opportunity for innovation in an area of PL that has really been lacking.

I suppose there will never be a "happy medium". My biggest issue is the inability from the community to embrace a new opportunity and instead, use it as another complaint. This was a "gift". We have been begging for more creativity and more content. STS delivers and the majority begin to scorn. It's getting old... quick.
    Last edited by CrimsonTider; 08-17-2012 at 09:41 AM.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

It seem every time sts makes new items there is a rant about how the items are op compared to others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

how long have u been playing? because if you have been playing since pl started, you'll know that this update was probably the most op and the one that affects most levels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

I never said these weapons were not op in fact I said they were, but I been playing since April this year. So technically I've only seen two rants about op gear, angel and now this, but I do know there's a lot of threads from previous gear that mention op

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iprotectnoobs View Post
    how long have u been playing? because if you have been playing since pl started, you'll know that this update was probably the most op and the one that affects most levels
    no surprise. STS is trying to sell the most elixir potions to the most players as possible. It needs to try and give carrots to players of all levels so they will spend the dough!
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Which is why I think these weps are here to lower profits of everything else has more people who want gold will buy gold with plat. When's the last time that's had to happen?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

This is ridiculous. Sure, you can call all of us whiners for pointing out a VERY obviously OP weapon. You only damage your own reputation. Take a look at the stats for these, then come back. your little suggestion "just go farm them" is the most pure form of ignorance known to man. I have 10 pink bows and a bajillion purps. I can farm them all day, it doesn't make them any less OP. Sure, I'm a bit upset that hours upon hours of farming to buy my 15 purple SBL is now in the toilet, but the point is these ruin PvP. It was balanced (people who played alot got good gear and win, rewarding "good behavior" in STS's eyes; players who were new could get noobier gear, giving them an incentive to play more). Now anyone can go in the black hole, do absolutely nothing but walk as the rest of his/her party kills FRAGX, and they can get the new mega OP weapon. If you think this weapon isnt OP, beat me with any other weapon at level 17 while I use one of the new ones. If you manage to do that you would prove me wrong, but that's a bigger if than "if these weapons don't get nerfed".

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Yich For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

I haven't seen the weapons. Is it just the bow that's op?

Edit nooooooooo!!!! Just realized that was my 1338th post. How do I delete posts, and lock post count?!
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    I haven't seen the weapons. Is it just the bow that's op?

Edit nooooooooo!!!! Just realized that was my 1338th post. How do I delete posts, and lock post count?!
    Edit post -> Delete.

You're welcome. Gratz on the leet bro.