Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Economy and the Economic's of the lie

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

[QUOTE=Ploid;3936644]How's my IGN wrong grammar? And what does grammar have do with IGNs?

Ploid comes from diploid. If u didn't know "di" means 2. Diploid means 2 Ploid and therefore Ploid itself is fine.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

that explains your lackness of chromosomes, mongoloid sounds better ^.^.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by santaria View Post

that explains your lackness of
    Its lack* not lackness

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Its lack* not lackness
    It's the same btw. Neutron not Neutrone* It's*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

It's the same btw. Neutron not Neutrone* It's*
    Hi, this is an economics thread for Arcane Legends; please return to the Youtube comments section where individuals similar to yourself correct random messages with grammatical errors to instigate fights with people.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

for sure this guy don't even understand what he is saying. Your english are too hard to follow lot of wrong grammars and improper construction of sentence and cherry on top the moot that are baseless and futile. I read "plat farm" please close this thread @devs.
    doesn't* is* ,* grammars used in the wrong sense and just the entire construction of your sentences.
    sidenote: read into Punctuation marks
    Let's not get started on the wasteful throwing of expensive sounding words to hold up the facade you have any clue what you're on about.
    This is not the place to act like a youtube commmenter from the 2000's.
    ESPECIALLY not when your own forum activity is littered with grammatical abominations.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Keep in mind this is Before awaken hit the game.

1. Buy plat
    2. Buy gold
    3. Plat offers
    4. Plat farm

These were your options. " THAT IS A FACT"

You would typically spend cash to open locks in hopes of hitting a item that sold for a high price.

So what caused this issue that is inflation today?

Back then it was up to the players to open locks to fuel the economy. But what happens if players aren't opening locks? What happens to the economy? This is why plat offers was never removed.

1. Buy plat
    2. Buy gold
    3. Plat offers
    4. Plat farm

This all ties into the mechanics of the game.

Although it was against the terms of service People that plat farmed assisted in opening locks.

This is why they massive Perma ban players in waves opposed to perma banning them immediately. they knew 100%.

You guys still think I'm rambling?. try to plat farm today and see what happens I dare you.

Back then there were like 5 to 6 plat offer providers.

Fast forward to when awaken gems and farmable gold was introduced into the game.

Awaken gems and farmable gold was never intended to be in the game it was injected. But why? What happen?

Maybe there were to many items in the economy at one point due to plat farming and no one was opening locks as much anymore?

Awaken gem kits equate to guaranteed gold. Why would a player gamble with locks when awaken gem kits are guaranteed gold? So now the economy focused on awaken gem kits this includes the plat farmers.

But at certain point they " removed 3 or 4 plat offer service providers" why? Why did they take so long to remove most of them? Or...... Was sts banned from using these services?

Fast forward to present day

My take on this is kinda murky because I don't play at all. But I understand sts has changed a lot since then and it appears they're a lot better.... But..... But a economy has to be lead into a direction?.

The consistency of events so long as the rewards are good will keep players playing the game and spending money.

But what happens if the player base completely ignored events and targeted farming gold. I wonder if they'll nerf gold drop to the absolute minimum Or just do away with it completely.

I forgot to add

Keep in mind the economy use to farm locks to sell.

Keep in mind that locks changed over the years.

We still farm locks to sell but they don't go for much. That's unless they're a massive lock or something that's similar to a massive.

we have to craft locks up to a massive lock to gain a higher chance at hitting something. Why? Maybe To slow the process down.?

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

this thread is hilarious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post
    Keep in mind this is Before awaken hit the game.

1. Buy plat
    2. Buy gold
    3. Plat offers
    4. Plat farm

These were your options. " THAT IS A FACT"

You would typically spend cash to open locks in hopes of hitting a item that sold for a high price.

So what caused this issue that is inflation today?

Back then it was up to the players to open locks to fuel the economy. But what happens if players aren't opening locks? What happens to the economy? This is why plat offers was never removed.

1. Buy plat
    2. Buy gold
    3. Plat offers
    4. Plat farm

This all ties into the mechanics of the game.

Although it was against the terms of service People that plat farmed assisted in opening locks.

This is why they massive Perma ban players in waves opposed to perma banning them immediately. they knew 100%.

You guys still think I'm rambling?. try to plat farm today and see what happens I dare you.

Back then there were like 5 to 6 plat offer providers.

Fast forward to when awaken gems and farmable gold was introduced into the game.

Awaken gems and farmable gold was never intended to be in the game it was injected. But why? What happen?

Maybe there were to many items in the economy at one point due to plat farming and no one was opening locks as much anymore?

Awaken gem kits equate to guaranteed gold. Why would a player gamble with locks when awaken gem kits are guaranteed gold? So now the economy focused on awaken gem kits this includes the plat farmers.

But at certain point they " removed 3 or 4 plat offer service providers" why? Why did they take so long to remove most of them? Or...... Was sts banned from using these services?

Fast forward to present day

My take on this is kinda murky because I don't play at all. But I understand sts has changed a lot since then and it appears they're a lot better.... But..... But a economy has to be lead into a direction?.

The consistency of events so long as the rewards are good will keep players playing the game and spending money.

But what happens if the player base completely ignored events and targeted farming gold. I wonder if they'll nerf gold drop to the absolute minimum Or just do away with it completely.

I forgot to add

Keep in mind the economy use to farm locks to sell.

Keep in mind that locks changed over the years.

We still farm locks to sell but they don't go for much. That's unless they're a massive lock or something that's similar to a massive.

we have to craft locks up to a massive lock to gain a higher chance at hitting something. Why? Maybe To slow the process down.?

Clearly you haven’t played AL before awakenings were introduced, frankly, i doubt you have much knowledge about the game in general, let alone the economy.
    I for one didn’t have to spend a single dime nor farm gold when i was relatively new to the game; i farmed locked’s and made a killing off of that back in the day.
    Lepre’s weren’t hard to get and optionally you could farm orc fangs.
    Either way the gap between the arcane’s and legendary’s back then was negligible compared to now, so you didn’t need to have Arcane’s to enjoy the game or endgame content.

Re-reading your post you state you don’t play the game at all. It shows
    Regardless; people will never stop buying plat.
    The big buyers are people with jobs, with no time to farm the gold.
    i myself found myself relying less on goldloot and farming since i got a little older aswell.
    I’m sure Auras serve their purpose aswell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

hmm made me think, at the very start of AL which were the first source of gold? There are no gold loots back then, how did the Al economy grew back then to have hundreds of millions of gold (even that was rare back then still many have it.) Was the players of Al before buying golds using platinum? Anyone knowledgable can answer?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    hmm made me think, at the very start of AL which were the first source of gold? There are no gold loots back then, how did the Al economy grew back then to have hundreds of millions of gold (even that was rare back then still many have it.) Was the players of Al before buying golds using platinum? Anyone knowledgable can answer?
    From what I remembered back then; there were quite some people buying gold with plat. There was not much you can do with plat anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

A total delirium.
    He has no idea of ​​the state of the game.
    Inventing a plat farm "conspiracy", when there are simpler reasons, to explain the state of the game.

Anyway, before gl farming, you farmed items, runner, vial, locked, etc.
    And the "pure gold" was obtained from quests, runners, purchases with plat, certain chests, certain liquidated items in inventory, events, etc.

The difference is that the gold in small amounts was removed from the game, with craft, events, pets, potions, etc.
    Instead now you get large amounts of gold in hours and there are no good ways to remove it. With which it accumulates in the game, from one inventory to another.

Awakens no longer have large effects with this.
    Among other things, there is too much gold that they have to liquidate, every time this event is put on.

The potions, pets, etc, were not updated either.
    The gold they consume is negligible.
    For example, they could have put potions of different types and more expensive, instead of the same potion with the same percentage. Small, medium, big hp potion, combined mana and hp potions, etc.

The base game was not built for farming big amounts of gold.
    It was a game of farm items, token and chest.
    It's not like other games where gold is needed for everything, from the moment you start playing it.
    In some, you have to pay gold, even for traveling to a map.

The devs are aware of this problem, but they can't find the right solution without major modifications.
    A proof of this was pay for craft energy in the halloween event.
    Obviously unpopular.

This is one of the big problems of the game, there are others, but I should deviate from the topic of gold.
    At some point, they lost control of all this.

Also, this is what people mean when they talk about "inflation", "gold sink", etc.
    The excess of gold pushes prices rapidly.
    Gold loses value, in other words.

If you know the trajectory of arcane, it's easy to understand how we got to this point.
    Otherwise you end up making a post saying pure nonsense.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    Played since 2012.

Typically yes there were people who would buy gold with plat.

Back then there were also some "hacks" idk how true these were since I personally never tried them. But if you look around on YouTube you'll probably find a video or 2. No idea how much of an impact these people had but yeah they'd usually max out their gold so I'm confident they at least introduced some amount of gold into the market.

There was also the fact that gold had greater value back then. So having 10m was actually pretty good. 100m+ and you're pretty much one of the richest players in game

Finally If I remember correctly locked crates also dropped some amount of gold. (This one I'm not 100% sure but someone should correct me if I'm wrong).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    How's my IGN wrong grammar? And what does grammar have do with IGNs?

Ploid comes from diploid. If u didn't know "di" means 2. Diploid means 2 Ploid and therefore Ploid itself is fine.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    He just a karen who always try his best to correct others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This is no longer available. But you used to be able to exploit a jewel quest. Finesse jewels were more. So you just paired up a high level with 3 new rogue email accounts. You would use promo Amazon for fast leveling, get them to level 10, and get them to join you in Kraag tombs so they could go to Kraag and craft a damaged jewel and hand that to you. This was before trade permits. Then you could level new accounts up to 10 over and over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post
    So this degree means you understand the issues with the game?

Enlighten me then please? Because I want to learn exactly what is missing and why the game is the way it is.

I'm just making assumptions that the game doesn't have mechanics to support controlling the prices of items that players own?. What does inflation have to do with this? Enlighten me because you must know?

Example
    If 10 Medusa sets existed in the game it's worth what the group of players or player sells them for. someone rich irl could easily drop 1 million dollars in the game to get it if they wanted. This is a example of the most extreme case imaginable.

YOU and no one in the game controls the price of a item you don't own.

So what exactly was the game designed around?

Example
    Junk loot is meant to fill your inventory slots.
    Not a big deal now but back in 2013 these were your options.

1. Spend real cash
    2. do dailies. But dailies took for ever back then.
    3. Do plat offers
    4. Plat farm

Apply more or less the same concept to locks.

1. spend real cash
    2. Do plat offers
    3. Plat farm

Apply to anything that has come and gone from 2013 to around 2017. Keep in mind when all those plat offers vanished the game started to change.

So you're going to sit there and tell me this wasn't by design? " It wasn't intended it sorta happened by accident" really? FOR REAL? BY ACCIDENT? then why wasn't it removed ?

So to end this off
    If it was more about the economy then the games mechanics would have been designed differently.

I could explain it to you. I can't understand it for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I wish I had the time to read

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts