So I searched and found nothing about dark binding really...

I've been playing a bit of PvP capture the flag and death match and I am getting destroyed by people using a special power (which I presume is Dark Binding) which shows them shooting droplets of blood out in a circle from their body, then nearby opponents (like me) are shown bending backwards like a sun salutation (in yoga) and they can't move for like 4 seconds.

While I am frozen in agony, the person who used the power just messes me up bigtime with another power or just hack 'n' slash and the only power I have that I can use is the simple basic spin (the rush attack does not work while i am immobile). By the time I am unfrozen, I am near dead and it only takes 1 or two more slashes to kill me though my character is level 23 and I have used all my power points to up my basic attack and defense stats.

What can I use to stop or hinder the dark binding immobility spell or at least deliver damage to the opponent while I am bound? Is there a spell I should power up? Is my only choice to do the same dark binding spell on the opponent to immobilize them while I am immobilized?

edit: sorry, I didn't see the PvP forum until too late, now I don't know how to delete this thread and move it.