Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
After creating a couple of new alts recently, I noticed (too late) that the system was actually assigning points for me. I know this function has been there for a while but I hadn't created a new toon for a while too.

The thing is, the system does a really poor job in distributing points in str, int, dex. Below is an example of where my points for a lvl10 birds had gone...

After seeing that the system added points in STR and INT too, I started to understand why so many newbies distribute their points over str, int and dex instead of focussing on what's important for their class.

The system should teach new players where to put their points in, and focus on the most comon stat for the class. It should not, apparently randomly, start distributing stat points all over the place.

Now I know that there are a lot of valid options for each char (INT bears/birds, STR mage/birds...), but when a new player starts they should learn which stat is most comon for their class. If they follow the system, they'll just put points in stats all over the place without having a clue what's important or not.

IMO, the system should start adding points in DEX for birds, INT for mages and STR for bears (although bears could use some DEX too). That way, new players would at least have an idea of the most comon stats for each class.
Yes plz do not give all 3 dex,int,and str to one class. Give class its specific skills plz. My stats are pretty similar and I just turned the automatic thing off. Got to waste 2 plat now -_-