Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Sl lvl 36-41 Pvp Tourney (All Class)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Sl lvl 36-41 Pvp Tourney (All Class)

I haven't seen itsuki anywhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by soniccloud View Post
    I haven't seen itsuki anywhere
    she actually quit lol
    SO GET MOVING GO FIGHT KURO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Sl lvl 36-41 Pvp Tourney (All Class)

O.O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I feel like I'm not even participating.. xD the right side of the bracket seems way more exciting >:\ lol

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I did not 'cheat' against Boz =.=

I've asked Hells what he was pm'ing to me and he said he'd pm'd the wrong person.
    <Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to chat at the time, it was around 4am>

Nonetheless, if Baus or Kitty wants the match replayed, I'll be happy to do so without spectators/ in CR.
    Ex-member of Neon Genesis, Heaven N Hells Assasins, Sparxtans, Rampage and Sparkles.
    Currently hibernating.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The match was full with spectators lol.

Just like every other tourney match xD
    Ex-member of Neon Genesis, Heaven N Hells Assasins, Sparxtans, Rampage and Sparkles.
    Currently hibernating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bloggy View Post

I've asked Hells what he was pm'ing to me and he said he'd pm'd the wrong person.

Nonetheless, if Baus or Kitty wants the match replayed, I'll be happy to do so without spectators/ in CR.
    Wrong person?why would hells pm random numbers to people?
    Last edited by gison; 09-02-2012 at 09:30 AM.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Idk. I'll ask him
    Currently hibernating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bloggy View Post

Let me give some points..

•Game is set in TDM

•Hells joined Boz's side, your opponent

•All three of you were the only ones in the game, until I entered when it was apparently over

•We have proof that Hells was giving you Boz's hp

•You say you "didn't know" what he was talking about, but anyone (yes even you bio) would know that he was pming you hp.

•I told Hells about this and all I got was a ">.> ...", and he conveniently logged off once Baus asked him

With all this, you still have the nerve to say you didn't know...? The match wasn't full of spectators either... It was just you 3 until the match was over. Obviously Hells didn't pm the wrong person, and it's starting to seem like he was asked to give you his hp. Why do I say that? Well Bc Hells wouldn't answer me when I asked him if you had asked him to give you the hp.

Seriously... It's a tourney, have some respect for the rest of the contenders and don't do this kind of crap..
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post

•Game is set in TDM

•All three of you were the only ones in the game, until I entered when it was apparently over

•You say you "didn't know" what he was talking about, but anyone (yes even you bio) would know that he was pming you hp.

•I told Hells about this and all I got was a ">.> ...", and he conveniently logged off once Baus asked him

With all this, you still have the nerve to say you didn't know...? The match wasn't full of spectators either... It was just you 3 until the match was over. Obviously Hells didn't pm the wrong person, and it's starting to seem like he was asked to give you his hp. Why do I say that? Well Bc Hells wouldn't answer me when I asked him if you had asked him to give you the hp.

Seriously... It's a tourney, have some respect for the rest of the contenders and don't do this kind of crap..
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

•Game is set in TDM

Yes the game was in a TDM. I was there when they were fighting. But lets get this straight. Boz was the one who gave me the pw to the room. Bio said to fight in Cr but boz made a game in TDM and pmed me the pw not bio. Boz said he wasn't sure where bio wanted to fight so he made a TDM room.So bio said sure im going to lose anyway i have lag.

I left after you pm me because i went afk and took a shower.(you would know if you leave sl on and go afk you'll get dc). And i didn't even know baus had pmed me.

Why was i there before they fought?Well bio gave me 2k to borrow the coil throught the tourney...of course I'll say yes lol.

And about the number 15 it wasn't a pm to bio. Someone asked me when does school start for me i said the 5.Or was suppose to guess the 1 decided to join the pm lol. How did the pm get to bio? Well I pmed him on the last fight ^^ Give me the wep when your done.And...>_<he said no lol.At that time i was msging someone else and i typed /r and it pmed to bio.

If you guys think about it why would I pm bio the hp of boz with the build bio is using*gison's build...no kinetic* he would have to stay close weather boz hp was low or high.

And if bio did cheat why would bio show that on a forum post...unless he didn't know you guys would think he's cheating.Ik hes dumb but he couldn't have missed that lol

Hmmm I need to check forum more often now..
    Last edited by Hells; 09-02-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hells View Post
    Yes the game was in a TDM. I was there when they were fighting. But lets get this straight. Boz was the one who gave me the pw to the room. Bio said to fight in Cr but boz made a game in TDM and pmed me the pw not bio. Boz said he wasn't sure where bio wanted to fight so he made a TDM room.So bio said sure im going to lose anyway i have lag.

I left after you pm me because i went afk and took a shower.(you would know if you leave sl on and go afk you'll get dc). And i didn't even know baus had pmed me.

Why was i there before they fought?Well bio gave me 2k to borrow the coil throught the tourney...of course I'll say yes lol.

And about the number 15 it wasn't a pm to bio. Someone asked me when does school start for me i said the 5.Or was suppose to guess the 1 decided to join the pm lol. How did the pm get to bio? Well I pmed him on the last fight ^^ Give me the wep when your done.And...>_<he said no lol.At that time i was msging someone else and i typed /r and it pmed to bio.

If you guys think about it why would I pm bio the hp of boz with the build bio is using*gison's build...no kinetic* he would have to stay close weather boz hp was low or high.

And if bio did cheat why would bio show that on a forum post...unless he didn't know you guys would think he's cheating.Ik hes dumb but he couldn't have missed that lol

See Hells, whats interesting is your use of the /r. why were u pming bio in the first place, i mean bio is in the middle of a fight?? and your reason for the 1 being there is not exactly a reason... u also have to admit it looks very bad for both of you actually, especially because boz lost after u said that, which leads me to believe that bio used that information to win. also, please state the name of your friend, so we may also ask he or she if this conversation along the lines that u outlined are true. if you do not comply, I do not think we could not even consider a rematching, just a disqualification of bio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Baus View Post
    See Hells, whats interesting is your use of the /r. why were u pming bio in the first place, i mean bio is in the middle of a fight?? and your reason for the 1 being there is not exactly a reason... u also have to admit it looks very bad for both of you actually, especially because boz lost after u said that, which leads me to believe that bio used that information to win. also, please state the name of your friend, so we may also ask he or she if this conversation along the lines that u outlined are true. if you do not comply, I do not think we could not even consider a rematching, just a disqualification of bio.
    /r? Pretty sure 70% of the people in game use that...Its normal to pm during fights lol...why do you think somtimes i run behind pillar...pm duh lol...no one else pms during fights:/...oh the persons kuro thought someone told you already

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

/r? Pretty sure 70% of the people in game use that...Its normal to pm during fights lol...why do you think somtimes i run behind pillar...pm duh lol...no one else pms during fights:/...oh the persons kuro thought someone told you already
    no im aware of the /r lol. i guess i havent met many people who pm and fight at the same time. and sometimes people run behind pillars to kite? also yes i am aware that kuro is the person, i actually havent talked to kuro, and im not sure if kkruo talked to kitty either... the question is wwill she say the same thing u did

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no im aware of the /r lol. i guess i havent met many people who pm and fight at the same time. and sometimes people run behind pillars to kite? also yes i am aware that kuro is the person, i actually havent talked to kuro, and im not sure if kkruo talked to kitty either... the question is wwill she say the same thing u did
    Seriously? I probably pm 5/10 fights...yea some use pillar to kite but when im not moving im mostly likey talking to someone lol. Guess we'll have to wait and see don't we?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Seriously? I probably pm 5/10 fights...yea some use pillar to kite but when im not moving im mostly likey talking to someone lol. Guess we'll have to wait and see don't we?
    yes we will. until then, i have to revoke bio's position in the next round for now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hells:768265
    I was asking him about school, Idk if it was during their fight or not, but yeah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im not sure I can say im 100% convinced...but boz gave the pw so it means they didn't plan this.But it is a little too coincidental...not saying its not true.

You see....this is why I said cr lol.
    *we'll still have to discuss this over before we come to a conclusion*
    Last edited by Kittymuffins; 09-02-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

(null)

Yet you joined Boz's team when Boz had gave you the pw first? Meaning you switched or you had it planned out..?

I really don't buy your story, as Kuro knows you well so she'd obviously take your side.

Like seriously, the 1 and the 5 are separated by two keys, it's not likely for it to "jump into" the pm with the 5. That's just pure bs.

It is VERY fishy (as baus stated) that Boz happened to die right after that.

You also say you were pming Bio last fight? What last fight? Yours an his or his and Boz's?

Let's see...

Yours and his scenario: The fight must've take place in a totally different room Bc it was only their score when I entered. Which means you must've joined the game and the /r wouldn't have pmed Bio, as it shows the "welcome" message on chat, which negates the /r command.

Boz and Bio fight scenario: You agree to having pmed Bio during his and Boz's fight, which means you were pming HIM last. In other words, your Kuro "convo" is bs again.

The "afk" doesn't work that way. Unless you exit the game, by going into the home menu or something on your device, it won't dc you right away. Staying on the game would take a MUCH longer time to dc you. It won't dc you 2minutes after.

Although... What's your explanation to the ">.>" reply you gave me when I told you that you pmed him? If you hadn't pmed him you would've said so right away, but you didn't. You pmed me the face Bc you felt guilt in what you did.

I think you are giving me pure BS, and I don't buy this one bit.

How about we pm a dev and ask them to show us the convo of that fight? Let's see what the convo says then.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Yet you joined Boz's team when Boz had gave you the pw first? Meaning you switched or you had it planned out..?

I really don't buy your story, as Kuro knows you well so she'd obviously take your side.

Like seriously, the 1 and the 5 are separated by two keys, it's not likely for it to "jump into" the pm with the 5. That's just pure bs.

It is VERY fishy (as baus stated) that Boz happened to die right after that.

You also say you were pming Bio last fight? What last fight? Yours an his or his and Boz's?

Let's see...

Yours and his scenario: The fight must've take place in a totally different room Bc it was only their score when I entered. Which means you must've joined the game and the /r wouldn't have pmed Bio, as it shows the "welcome" message on chat, which negates the /r command.

Boz and Bio fight scenario: You agree to having pmed Bio during his and Boz's fight, which means you were pming HIM last. In other words, your Kuro "convo" is bs again.

The "afk" doesn't work that way. Unless you exit the game, by going into the home menu or something on your device, it won't dc you right away. Staying on the game would take a MUCH longer time to dc you. It won't dc you 2minutes after.

Although... What's your explanation to the ">.>" reply you gave me when I told you that you pmed him? If you hadn't pmed him you would've said so right away, but you didn't. You pmed me the face Bc you felt guilt in what you did.

I think you are giving me pure BS, and I don't buy this one bit.

How about we pm a dev and ask them to show us the convo of that fight? Let's see what the convo says then.
    In other words... You lying..
    Lel. You Fanny.