Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: <Eclipse> Recruiting active, fun, friendly and mature endgame players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Hey rel, add us in game and lets chat!
    Cya around!
    Pak
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

IGN: Miikayla, level 70 Ench. (and yes, my IRL name is also Mikayla... I get asked this frequently :B).
    Activity: I'v been playing approximately ~ One month. I have achieved a level 70 character in this time with appropriate gear for my level. I play several hours a day, mostly in the morning - mid afternoon, generally not at night as I have other commitments.
    Reason for application: During my short time playing PL, I have had a lot of fun playing this game. But it appears as though the guild system is lacking. Mostly in the sense that individuals do not seem to understand the point of the guild system (i'v seen guild members ask why others are "chatting" in the guild chat?...lol). Anyways, i'v been in 3-4 different guilds, most of them have young child members that are guild hoppers just looking for higher levels to power level them, donate to them, or scam. My most resent guild I have joined seems to have been promoting applications by promising rewards to it's members (gold, prizes etc), and in the last day I have seen 10+ members join and just as many leave within that same day.

I do not entertain elitism in this game. I do not care if you have spent 7+ dollars for an elixir or not. That does not give you the right to belittle any other individual that is lacking said elixir / gear / reputation. I'm looking for a quild, which has members that consistently run dungeons, are helpful to other people's leveling alt characters, are not childish, and will NOT ask ME if I will give you gold, items, or if you can be my boyfriend (I mention this as it appears 13 year old boys don't know anything about internet safety, for god's sake I could be a 400 pound hairy german woman named Olga. ).

annnyways, long story short, I am tired of seeking a guild that just has children arguing and begging, and tired of PUGING dungeon runs with various elitist / noobish individuals. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by mikey990; 09-30-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikey990 View Post
    IGN: Miikayla, level 70 Ench. (and yes, my IRL name is also Mikayla... I get asked this frequently :B).
    Activity: I'v been playing approximately ~ One month. I have achieved a level 70 character in this time with appropriate gear for my level. I play several hours a day, mostly in the morning - mid afternoon, generally not at night as I have other commitments.
    Reason for application: During my short time playing PL, I have had a lot of fun playing this game. But it appears as though the guild system is lacking. Mostly in the sense that individuals do not seem to understand the point of the guild system (i'v seen guild members ask why others are "chatting" in the guild chat?...lol). Anyways, i'v been in 3-4 different guilds, most of them have young child members that are guild hoppers just looking for higher levels to power level them, donate to them, or scam. My most resent guild I have joined seems to have been promoting applications by promising rewards to it's members (gold, prizes etc), and in the last day I have seen 10+ members join and just as many leave within that same day.

I do not entertain elitism in this game. I do not care if you have spent 7+ dollars for an elixir or not. That does not give you the right to belittle any other individual that is lacking said elixir / gear / reputation. I'm looking for a quild, which has members that consistently run dungeons, are helpful to other people's leveling alt characters, are not childish, and will NOT ask ME if I will give you gold, items, or if you can be my boyfriend (I mention this as it appears 13 year old boys don't know anything about internet safety, for god's sake I could be a 400 pound hairy german woman named Olga. ).

annnyways, long story short, I am tired of seeking a guild that just has children arguing and begging, and tired of PUGING dungeon runs with various elitist / noobish individuals. Thanks for reading.
    Nice talking to you in game. Will meet again soon and do some runs. Have a chat with Pakax and Ninja too, Taara.
    Last edited by Taaralatie; 09-30-2012 at 11:11 AM.

No longer of Eclipse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Good evening,

I would like to apply myself to join your guild.

Ign : turrbelance , shoottaa
    The reason i would like to join your guild is because i would like an guild which actually does what a guild is supposed to do, keep it quality based and not quantaty, keep it strict and actually kind of tricky to join it.

I like how you guys came up with the 'trial' kind of recruiting, haven seen that around yet and i think its what makes your guys guild different from all the others.

Well i would lke to hear from you guys, ive added all recruiters ign. And looking forward to hopefully join ecplipse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taaralatie View Post
    Hi Victoria, add myself or Pakax or Ninja and come chat to us in game.
    actually, im guildless now :/

Thanks for the sig JeffSorrows!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

oops wrong one XP ^^

Thanks for the sig JeffSorrows!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jannen View Post
    Good evening,

I would like to apply myself to join your guild.

Ign : turrbelance , shoottaa
    The reason i would like to join your guild is because i would like an guild which actually does what a guild is supposed to do, keep it quality based and not quantaty, keep it strict and actually kind of tricky to join it.

I like how you guys came up with the 'trial' kind of recruiting, haven seen that around yet and i think its what makes your guys guild different from all the others.

Well i would lke to hear from you guys, ive added all recruiters ign. And looking forward to hopefully join ecplipse.
    Jannen, good quick chat today, sorry i couldnt speak for longer. Talk to the others as well. We'll see ya soon in game!
    Pak
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taaralatie View Post
    Nice talking to you in game. Will meet again soon and do some runs. Have a chat with Pakax and Ninja too, Taara.
    Nice talking to ya too Mii. Lets catch up soon.
    Pak
    Pakax | Eclipse GM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IGN: Ruthlesskill (bear 71), Viciouskill (mage 71 just made it few days ago out of boredom), Mercilesskill (bird 67, used to be my main... played it too much and kinda sick of it lolol)
    Well when I got time I farm hard when College and work demand my attention I don't play as much
    Why I wanna join? Well I'm sick of guilds who take random people from the street, I like L33T guilds with mature people not kiddos who swear and make dramas or act disrespectfully, I hate trolls and people who flame with no reason.

Ruthlesskill Bear/Warrior LvL76/15 (PL/AL)
    Viciouskill Mage/Sorcerer LvL76/15
    Mercilesskill Dex Bird LvL67

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hello, I would like to submit an application to reign recruitment to Eclipse for me and my wife. We are mature players who have been playing PL, and a short stint in DL, since early 2011.

IGNs: Khahl (myself), Kahlesy (wife-bear), Briannarae (wife-mage) all lvl 71. We have both played multiple MMORPGs from Ultima Online, EQ, WOW, and forward. We are both in our late 20s in age, and we have a school-age daughter.

We are daily players, and have been playing for a long time so many players may have seen our names or know us personally. We don't post on the forums but do read them frequently, so I do apologize for that. My wife has the elite 71 quest complete on her mage, but only about 250/500 on her bear, and I am unfortunately not quite there due to limited play time only frond 200/500.

We are seeking to join Eclipse because we have been seeking a community-oriented guild for many months and have been so far dissatisfied with the maturity of people I our previous guilds. Your guild seems to have enjoyed a reputation of a highly mature guild for a long time, and that is something that is far more valuable than another guild with lots of high level players.

Thank you very much for your consideration,
    Khahl and Kahlesy

Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Khahl View Post
    Hello, I would like to submit an application to reign recruitment to Eclipse for me and my wife. We are mature players who have been playing PL, and a short stint in DL, since early 2011.

IGNs: Khahl (myself), Kahlesy (wife-bear), Briannarae (wife-mage) all lvl 71. We have both played multiple MMORPGs from Ultima Online, EQ, WOW, and forward. We are both in our late 20s in age, and we have a school-age daughter.

We are daily players, and have been playing for a long time so many players may have seen our names or know us personally. We don't post on the forums but do read them frequently, so I do apologize for that. My wife has the elite 71 quest complete on her mage, but only about 250/500 on her bear, and I am unfortunately not quite there due to limited play time only frond 200/500.

We are seeking to join Eclipse because we have been seeking a community-oriented guild for many months and have been so far dissatisfied with the maturity of people I our previous guilds. Your guild seems to have enjoyed a reputation of a highly mature guild for a long time, and that is something that is far more valuable than another guild with lots of high level players.

Khahl and Kahlesy
    Hello khahl, ty for posting! Have a talk with Pakax, taar, Ninja or myself in game (Even tho im only a member i can still help yah so we can chat and start some runs with yah, my ign is chisk.
    U seem like a good fit for eclipse, im hoping to see you soon!

~Chisk
    Last edited by Fallen_Chisk_Angels; 10-02-2012 at 01:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Lots of applicants! Please add my bird. I should be around today to chat to you.

No longer of Eclipse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Taara, that sig is soooooo sexy!!!!
    Pakax | Eclipse GM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I want to join Eclipse.
    Ign:Kaozun
    Reason?: I(Myself) don't see much eclipse player pvp'ing in endgame, I am a constant end game low level pvp player. i play in 10-20,30-40,50-60,66-71 Pvp's, i would like to promote eclipse into becoming a well-known pvp guild as well. technically my skills aren't that awesome but still, i am trying my best. I hope you will put serious consideration into my application. Thanks!

Ex-Ambassador Of Alterra
    Proud member of Turbo
    Whatever, life's still gonna move on.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Loaden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loaden View Post
    I want to join Eclipse.
    Ign:Kaozun
    Reason?: I(Myself) don't see much eclipse player pvp'ing in endgame, I am a constant end game low level pvp player. i play in 10-20,30-40,50-60,66-71 Pvp's, i would like to promote eclipse into becoming a well-known pvp guild as well. technically my skills aren't that awesome but still, i am trying my best. I hope you will put serious consideration into my application. Thanks!
    The reason you do not see many of Eclipse in PVP is because we are an endgame PVE guild. We do have some members who enjoy PVP but we are mainly a guild of farmers, running maps together. If you are particularly interested in PVP may I suggest Eclipse is perhaps not the guild for you. You would find more like minded people in Unity or Revelation or similar PVP guild. Taara.

No longer of Eclipse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by airboom View Post
    When is someone on?
    Patience is a virtue. I have been on today. As have quite a few people. As you can see we have had lots of people applying to join us. We will get back to you. Taara.

No longer of Eclipse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Khahl View Post

Khahl and Kahlesy
    Hi again. I keep missing you in game. I am sending you a private message. Hopefully we can meet up soon. Taara.

No longer of Eclipse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Invite me! Ownagebirdpl lv 71 i wanna have FUN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

IGN: Oyeonac

Level: 70

I'm active most of the time either PvPing on my twinks or Levelling my main to 71.

I've been looking for an all around good guild that does pvp, farm and do runs together and eclipse seems to provide those..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Back; 10-08-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Hi guys,
    Thank you for your applications. Please talk to the people listed in this thread in game.
    See you soon
    Pak
    Pakax | Eclipse GM