Thread: buff rogue ultimate aimedshot

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    The only things that is need to be changed in the rogue ultimates are:

1) Increase the minimum damage of ultimate aimed shot, so that with no procs it will deal 10-15% HP of a boss instead of 3-5%.
    2) Change the healing ultimate to x2 HP boost for 15 seconds, cause potions are better than that ultimate.
    That's it
    thats what I said increase ult aimed shot damage by 5x
    ur 2) is a good idea aswell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

If you got the 6x main stat boost then you have time to make a couple hits just in case you hit the wrong target or miss (not an issue so much if you're not a war) the boss. We often need a couple shots at it with ulti and proc. Although, I often see mages and rogues melt a boss with whatever they have now. It would mainly help players without max gear.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I'd be pleased to see a warrior kill lb Orrick / any Esunk boss without ult in seconds. Try solo elite rahabkor try solo elite mechrydon.
    I solo elite rahabkor on my rog no problemo. No kraken weps.
    You've been in that class for 2 months and you already think you're the best, why don't you shut your mouth for once? Any rogue that has been there for more than 2 years knows very well what the creator of the Thread is referring to, every time he speaks only it is to ridicule you only

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    You've been in that class for 2 months and you already think you're the best, why don't you shut your mouth for once? Any rogue that has been there for more than 2 years knows very well what the creator of the Thread is referring to, every time he speaks only it is to ridicule you only
    Didn't you say you were quitting? Bye 1400 dex rog.
    Name:  12.PNG
Views: 115
Size:  21.1 KB
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-16-2023 at 05:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Default buff rogue ultimate aimedshot

I mean the #1 rog made this thread. I’m sure he knows very well about his class and what he’s talking about.

But for me I’m fine give rogs x10 primary stat ult buff. In 1 week they will complain again. Rogs doesn’t have splash damage skills. You run sunken and u proc and in the time u won’t make it to kill the mini boss because you hit mobs always. Means less skilled players with less aim will have a hard time and the complains will restart. But the complain is going to be that rogs doesn’t have enough splash damage. And this will destroy the class.

Also warrior is for sure able to kill orrick and hydra in under a second. Haven’t played yet since new maps are out but the normal elite is for sure still able I suggest to use zodias sword. Put on some dmg lix and try it out.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

you go off topic, why does the truth burn you? The rogue needs a decent Ultimate, don't you understand that doing 1% damage with the best Ultimate he has is unfair compared to the other classes? you're new to the game ?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

By the way, stop trying to humiliate me. Don't you understand sarcasm and that it's useless to equip yourself if there is no difficulty in the game or do you think it's worth being super strong to go to the sunken elite? you look like a newbie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

you go off topic, why does the truth burn you? The rogue needs a decent Ultimate, don't you understand that doing 1% damage with the best Ultimate he has is unfair compared to the other classes? you're new to the game ?
    Wars don’t have high damage skills like rogs have pierce aimed shot nox bolt. Those skills do I nSame damage. I don’t see that Great War skills to deal damage. There’s a reason wars are using full buff. They have the weakest skills so allow them to hve best ultimate. Heal makes them 2 sec invulnerable. Cool but doesn’t deal damage. Jug nice but useless in pvp. Axe you can pull enemy and make him not crit venge blood 50 str 10% dmg rally cry gives u dodge. Its been a long time I have seen hammer. Chesplitter and windmill never seen in use and it’s not that valleygates or sunken doesn’t have enough mobs. It’s fact a warrior has to wait it’s procs and ultimate to kill enemies. A rog onehits mobs (a good one atleast) mage does mob control waits for proc and burns enemies. But a war has to wait all there procs and with their low range attack always stand in the mob they want attack and be lucky to kill the mini in sunken. For me warrior needs a big buff no doubt. Maybe some rogs should go start playing war and then come back and tell how cool war is to play and the amount of benefits. Warrior as boss killer also means many gold loot fails.

See you next week when you played warrior and give a feedback if the warrior ult is still the problem. Have mercy with wars.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    im the #1 Rogue in the game i know what im saying

Cap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

-1, rouge is good rn doesn'n need ultimate like warr

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to recilencia123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Ok the reason I disagree with the rogue 3x 4x 5x 6x dex is because of this. I am able to get over 200k damage with 2 procs on my rog. With 20k damage which is easily achievable our aimshots do 200k+ damage. With 200k damage my aimshots hit for over 6mil damage, ultimate aimshot hits for 16mil damage. Now say we do add the 5x dex ulti, 200k base damage becomes around 1mil. Now my aimshots do over 20mil damage.
    Name:  1211.PNG
Views: 100
Size:  393.4 KB

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Ok the reason I disagree with the rogue 3x 4x 5x 6x dex is because of this. I am able to get over 200k damage with 2 procs on my rog. With 20k damage which is easily achievable our aimshots do 200k+ damage. With 200k damage my aimshots hit for over 6mil damage, ultimate aimshot hits for 16mil damage. Now say we do add the 5x dex ulti, 200k base damage becomes around 1mil. Now my aimshots do over 20mil damage.
    Name:  1211.PNG
Views: 100
Size:  393.4 KB
    why dont you make an objective video where u try to kill sunk boss 10 times in a row with rog ult then u use war ult 10 times in a row - also dont make any cuts . we all know u like to fake ur videos
    stop making stupid posts where u try to make it look like rogue ult is good
    #fakestats #fakeencryptions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

why dont you make an objective video where u try to kill sunk boss 10 times in a row with rog ult then u use war ult 10 times in a row - also dont make any cuts . we all know u like to fake ur videos
    Relax man, it's true rouge don't need ultimate for kill the boss like war, u just need to be intelligent and make a combination with zaar set and pets.

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65M-zj-U5pU&t=84s

I don't know if you have the ability to read or understand but I am not saying rogues ultimate is good. If you would put your brain back into your skull you would understand that I am saying rogues do not need any ultimates at the moment. Also making the ultimate aimshot better would do absolutely nothing at all because we don't even use our ulti in any maps right now. The only people who use ulti is low lvl rogues getting to level 81 because you actually get your ulti in older maps before you reach the boss. The ulti already 1 shots those bosses, at level 67 people are running underhul and possibly festerfang. Please when suggesting stuff use logic, no one these days is using logic at all to justify their suggestions. People just look at things and are like "Oh thats good lets add it" and don't look at any cons.

A better suggestion is to possibly make it to where minibosses fill up 25% of your ultimate in zodias zones which would fill 75% of your ulti up and the other 25% would be from mobs so everyone would have their ulti. Then look into making a new ulti because ultimate aimshot its trash even if it gets buffed. I mean really who wants to 1 shot the boss without a gold loot set on? Even if you do 4x dex ulti thats still going to happen with the 1shot thing, so think of an ulti that would be beneficial. Idk one off the top of my head thats pristine but maybe an ulti that cuts everyones gear proc cooldown times by 65% for 35 seconds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Wars don’t have high damage skills like rogs have pierce aimed shot nox bolt. Those skills do I nSame damage. I don’t see that Great War skills to deal damage. There’s a reason wars are using full buff. They have the weakest skills so allow them to hve best ultimate. Heal makes them 2 sec invulnerable. Cool but doesn’t deal damage. Jug nice but useless in pvp. Axe you can pull enemy and make him not crit venge blood 50 str 10% dmg rally cry gives u dodge. Its been a long time I have seen hammer. Chesplitter and windmill never seen in use and it’s not that valleygates or sunken doesn’t have enough mobs. It’s fact a warrior has to wait it’s procs and ultimate to kill enemies. A rog onehits mobs (a good one atleast) mage does mob control waits for proc and burns enemies. But a war has to wait all there procs and with their low range attack always stand in the mob they want attack and be lucky to kill the mini in sunken. For me warrior needs a big buff no doubt. Maybe some rogs should go start playing war and then come back and tell how cool war is to play and the amount of benefits. Warrior as boss killer also means many gold loot fails.

See you next week when you played warrior and give a feedback if the warrior ult is still the problem. Have mercy with wars.

Yeah wars doesn't have high skills damage.
    And the str doesn't give much to war damage, like dex for rogue or int for mage. So if other class get the 6x primary stats would be broken. It would be better just to buff the aim ult of rogue. As you can see the new kraken weapon of rogue and mage excel than wars, because they don't need ult to kill boss. They lower the damage of new kraken weapon of wars cuz last time mythic is op.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

- 1 No to buffs and nerf to all class we achieve the balance now, if dev do that the other class user feel jelous and it will follow a request and complain one by one buffs war nerf rogue buffs rogue nerf war and mage until the balance that made by dev destroy. Buffs nerf buffs nerf buff nerf again and again forever,

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    - 1 No to buffs and nerf to all class we achieve the balance now, if dev do that the other class user feel jelous and it will follow a request and complain one by one buffs war nerf rogue buffs rogue nerf war and mage until the balance that made by dev destroy. Buffs nerf buffs nerf buff nerf again and again forever,
    english please
    but i agree rogue ult needs a buff

21. The Following User Says Thank You to championboost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

english please
    but i agree rogue ult needs a buff
    let's not be blind to what the sts did and are doing for us players, they have made every class balanced don't be greedy with strength, try to proc the kraken bow and armor and use the ultimate aim and you can almost do it kill the boss in esunk like warior does with rage ulti, only mage and rogue can kill the boss in esunk fast and solo without using ultimate while warior can't, but warior is rare and almost never dies and that's the opposite of the rogue who dies easily.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I like how people say wars have "bad " single target damage without ult when #1 hydra runs are solo wars because they have the best single target damage