Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
If having only one helm on game doesn't make the blood dragon set exclusive, then i don't understand what is.

However if bringing back this one particular set from a previous event is desired purely because others want it because they don't have it, why can't sts bring back items that really affect the gameplay when it comes to the issue of the blackmarket on game?

Players want things they can't have and feel because they can't have it, to them it is desirable and it is reason enough to demand the item to be re released.

Yet, other items that pose a real problem, that players illegally sell for real life money and then in turn sell the pl gold for real life money, they find is not a problem because it affects them and the prices on game of their expensive item on game.

All I'm asking is for sts to really look into the major issue of how much the black market affects our game, and how many players do fund, support, participate in this way of buying and selling item's, gold, accounts, bots, names for real life money on our game currently.

It affects sts profits, it affects the game quality of the legitimate players on game that earned their items from events. It affects all the players that support our beloved game by spending money on platinum to support sts. It affects all the legitimate players who merched and saved up to spend months, maybe years to buy that dream vanity set.

Most of all it affects the profits of sts. because players are making real life money off sts virtial goods and services, items which in fact are owned by Sts alone. As a player you agree and abide by Sts "Terms of Service, Use of services, Personal Use", players need to read and understand the rules of the game. That section in particular.

Please think about the health and welfare of our game the bigger picture and not just yourself.
Nothing and nobody in this thread was talking about black market, you can post all of that in gen discussion, we are only asking for a community sought after set to be brought back. BM is a serious issue and there’s a conversation to be had, but I don’t see how it applies to the discussion of loot for this next event? They are obviously not going to bring back items from 12 years ago, as cinco already stated in another post. but as a community we do love the blood dragon set and want to see it again. Let’s not steer the convo into BM when this thread is about loot for next event.

Everyone has their own opinions on what can be “re-released” I think there’s a few categories that should always be protected:

-LB items
-Cap rewards
-tourney rewards

Ultimately it’s up to STS but blood dragon is a dope set that nobody was able to get, and it’s not a protected category