Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rahabkor is open once in around 14 days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Default Rahabkor is open once in around 14 days

must say that i think that rahabkor map is very fun but please make it open faster

its happening because players don't like to play on zodias map 3 & 4 cause there are many stuff that just killed you instantly..
    I have a war with kraken weapons and still I can die instantly from the damage reflection from the mermen mobs and the exploding bugs are also annoying to deal with.

On my rogue which I also got kraken gears its a complete nightmare cause there is nothing you can do to run these maps with efficiency since you have no way to block the 1,000,000 damage from the exploding bugs and the only way that I know of to kill the mermen mobs with shield without a glowstick AA is using pisces

i think that if you implant the next suggestion it would allow us to enjoy the game more while getting all portals open faster:

1. reduce the gold drop in elite sunken fleet by a little
    2. Increase gold drop a little on maps 3 & 4 on zodias
    3. Do something about the exploding bugs and mermen shields, these just kill us instantly no matter how good our equipment is.. (maby change the exploding bugs damage to like 80% of your HP? and shorten the uptime of shield of mermen? idk its up to your consideration)

I enjoyed running elite sunken fleet for the past year with friends but it would be great if we have more options constantly, cause as of now only Elite Rahabkor or Elite Ekenta gives similar or less amount of gold

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Glad you like Rahabkor!

We adjusted the opening period to happen ~every week... so maybe you missed last week? I'll be sure to double-check the settings (but it's definitely opening faster than it was).

On the subject of gold distribution in Zodias, I agree and have been considering a plan where gold moves out of the first map and into later maps. This will happen pretty soon.

Robot Crab Bombs are meant to be killed at range. If they get too close they will blow up and you will die. This mechanic exists to encourage cooperation between ranged and melee Classes.

Merman Shields come with a warm up effect... that might be too subtle? When the shield hits it reflects damage including weapon procs so if you proc a damage over time on the Merman and he activates his shield in the midst of the proc you could definitely get wrecked. I'll see what can be done to make this less lethal (but hopefully still challenging... as we are at a low-point for challenge in Arcane Legends and nerfs to these more difficult maps might be steps in the wrong direction).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hi, this is my opinion on your take of the current situation.

I think that changing the gl drops in e sunk, would change the game completely for new players.
    I say this because the new players rely on running the easier map "e sunk" with their friends, which they are able to get carried in.
    If you move the gold drops to harder maps, the richer players with gears will benefit from this.

In my opinion, it is an option to open the portals more often.
    But changing the gold drops in the easier maps for the "newbies" would make the beginning experience less attractive.

Also if people wanted to open the portals, they would even try running the second map or other maps instead of just waiting in the zodias prayer vault waiting for it to magically open. Some people aren't even trying to open it and complaining, which I find stupid.
    If some of you guys would all actually run the maps and all of the portals, Ekenta would open way more often.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Glad you like Rahabkor!

We adjusted the opening period to happen ~every week... so maybe you missed last week? I'll be sure to double-check the settings (but it's definitely opening faster than it was).

On the subject of gold distribution in Zodias, I agree and have been considering a plan where gold moves out of the first map and into later maps. This will happen pretty soon.

Robot Crab Bombs are meant to be killed at range. If they get too close they will blow up and you will die. This mechanic exists to encourage cooperation between ranged and melee Classes.

Merman Shields come with a warm up effect... that might be too subtle? When the shield hits it reflects damage including weapon procs so if you proc a damage over time on the Merman and he activates his shield in the midst of the proc you could definitely get wrecked. I'll see what can be done to make this less lethal (but hopefully still challenging... as we are at a low-point for challenge in Arcane Legends and nerfs to these more difficult maps might be steps in the wrong direction).
    By "later maps" do you mean the new "Arcane map" you were talking about?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I think we should still have an always-open map for viable gl farming for those players who don't have op gears or arc gears just yet but moving it to the latter zodias maps should help balance things out. Have to agree that since the mythic 81 set is relatively affordable these days, esunk becomes a tad too easy and quick to complete, thereby allowing for more op players to just pump up the economy with even more gold since they are the ones with arc gear to complete the map in a minute and gl sets that are nearly double of what normal players have. Reminds of ol' elite southern gates back in the day when gl farming became an actual thing. But yeah, the dmg reflection mobs in the latter two zodias maps need to be tweaked somehow, as they are just plain annoying, as they one-shot wars with like double the armor and triple the health of other classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Glad you like Rahabkor!

I agree that some maps are just too easy but I don' think the 1 shot by the Robo Crab bombs should be a thing..
    If ever changing it maby add a CD before explosion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    I agree that some maps are just too easy but I don' think the 1 shot by the Robo Crab bombs should be a thing..
    If ever changing it maby add a CD before explosion?
    Crabs bug out often. Run past them and they explode killing you even if you are 100 feet away. 30 ping.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

How are you dying to Map 3 - Map 4 to Bomb Crabs and Reflect Mobs when Hardcores are even doing that map safely?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SztNb73zei0&t=2s

I re-ran this map more than once every season now and survived and on Hardcore Mode. How are you dying? I can agree on switching the gold loot attained to a different map thus making Rahabkor more open for players because that makes sense +1

but I don't see why you haven't learned how to survive the Bomb Crabs yet, it's been almost over a year and a couple months of this expansion and players know how to handle this Bomb Crab properly, why haven't you learned yet?

If your a Rogue, Kill it at Range before it touches you
    If your a Sorcerer, Kill it at Range Before it Touches You
    If your a Warrior, Heal Horn and Make sure your Heal Horn Bubble is visually showing during the time you run into the Robot Crab so it explodes while your Horn Heal Bubble is active without you dying.

+1 To Switching Gold Loot To A Different Map Thus Making Other Portals More Open
    -1 To Changing the Mechanics of the Mobs Because There Isn't a Need Especially When You See Hardcore Mode Players Surviving This and Learned This Already. Get Skilled and Stop running into the crabs like you know your going to die. Kill it from Range if your a Rogue. It's not at all hard

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hexame For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Glad you like Rahabkor!

me too.. rahab is the best.

nice to see you also see what we see.. I once pondered that the other maps should give more stuff than the 1st.

Robot Crab Bombs can be killed with polaris proc, (kinda) safely too, lol. yeah use horn like hex says, but if you wanna live on the edge and be a gigachad... use polaris proc (on hc XD).

Merman reflection shield damage can be negated by NEKROS AA, then execute SEA BLAST for an extreme counter attack. (may still kill you)

speculating cyclinical bonus gold loot from maps 1-4 but maybe that actually isnt a good idea.
    simple big buff to harder maps seems better.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    How are you dying to Map 3 - Map 4 to Bomb Crabs and Reflect Mobs when Hardcores are even doing that map safely?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SztNb73zei0&t=2s

I re-ran this map more than once every season now and survived and on Hardcore Mode. How are you dying? I can agree on switching the gold loot attained to a different map thus making Rahabkor more open for players because that makes sense +1

but I don't see why you haven't learned how to survive the Bomb Crabs yet, it's been almost over a year and a couple months of this expansion and players know how to handle this Bomb Crab properly, why haven't you learned yet?

If your a Rogue, Kill it at Range before it touches you
    If your a Sorcerer, Kill it at Range Before it Touches You
    If your a Warrior, Heal Horn and Make sure your Heal Horn Bubble is visually showing during the time you run into the Robot Crab so it explodes while your Horn Heal Bubble is active without you dying.

+1 To Switching Gold Loot To A Different Map Thus Making Other Portals More Open
    -1 To Changing the Mechanics of the Mobs Because There Isn't a Need Especially When You See Hardcore Mode Players Surviving This and Learned This Already. Get Skilled and Stop running into the crabs like you know your going to die. Kill it from Range if your a Rogue. It's not at all hard
    If the whole community keep in running first map, I think its not that easy as you said.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

add portal quick remap feature

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adek Nakal For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

maybe change the portal destination when the boss died to instantly remap instead teleported to the zodias hall i mean you could do the same faster by quit to menu and press play ,should change the portal to remap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Glad you like Rahabkor!

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho....php?p=3958395

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

no need to nerf sunken. do you know how many player farm gold undergeared? some of them don't even have speed set.
    and sometimes player with high speed and well gear just run random just for show off. move and kill in flash. at random run with many undergeared player. not even wait at boss.
    just make mini boss and main boss 4x harder. later map totally diffrent from sunken. do you expect undergeared player run at those?
    this well geared with expensive stuff is just mf crybaby. i use expensive stuff and still die like a dog. lemme cry to Dev. weell **** that you noob.
    and they run with party too. how tf u still die in party? must be suk at pve.
    and who tf still use glowstick in this day and age. must be reallly afraid to die.