Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
If u saying they are bringing old stuff and we are complaining then why they r not bringing stuff which players need here? Why there is pvp wepons gems pet not coming back? Because of level up na? And u saying level up content not easy to make ,for your kind information you should check old thread there sts already said they are working on level cap . If I'm asking here to give the date or hint of level cap why they are not even responding to forum users? If they still bring only old event continuesly then this game will totally dead one day. Idk who are you but last time u asked to extend event for 1 week they didn't replied you too . So talk on the main topic don't take side of anyone here.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk
They're not bringing everything back because it's not really necessary to bring them back in the fist place. I read all threads here very well, I did saw about the level cap, but they never give any specific date, for people who knows how this works, this kind of information meaning you have to wait. Like I said they don't need to reply to every comments here.

Also "last time you asked to extend event for 1week they didn't replied you too", my god lmao in which thread I wrote that. Make sure to send accurate comments or information. Because right now it looks like you inventing stuff just coz you don't have any dirt on me.

I don't take side fyi. I just know that we should learn our place. They giving us events, are they not?? And if you are not grateful for it then at least be respectful to them. There are alot of players waiting for the level cap dude not ONLY YOU. There are alot of players wants to have pvp weapon and gems not ONLY YOU. Meaning there are alot of people needing/wanting the same things that you need/want. But do you see players here crying?? They don't. Instead they wait patiently, and if it's taking too long then it is what it is coz like I said it's their game after all.