Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Return of the Dark Sacrament!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niceone View Post
    Nope not a reward but it was available to purchase from lb event vendor. Do you know what did the lb players felt when it returned? 2 weeks of grinding then suddenly it came back available to purchase from the vendor again using 2k tokens for trinity. That 2k tokens was just an 1 hour farming, it was nothing compared to 2 weeks non-stop grinding. That comes the question of fairness. Although sts has a right to bring that back. Cuz the trinity and blood armor set was not a reward. It was available to purchase using gold and platinum for top 25 lb players from a vendor that time, it was an lb event vendor. It wasn't for free, it wasn't directly rewarded. Crimson gazer however it's an actual lb reward, it was given/rewarded directly to all top 10 lb players.

So imagine trinity and blood armor was originally came from lb event vendor. So if they bring back crimson gazer which originally given/rewarded as lb reward, what will happen in future then? Those rewards are the only thing keeps the players motivated to do lb, well plus the fun ofc.

Woah slow down cowboy lmao. Look what I just said. Looks like u don't know anything about lb even the very first one. Trinity and blood armor was the very first lb event vendor, and the very first lb event. It wasn't a reward, they were available for gold and platinum to all top 25 players that time. So you're wrong there. I'm actually looking at players what they want. Oh my! I can see it! Very demanding indeed! And then what? What should we do?

And WOW "Don't talk about yourself here, forum is for all players not only for u only" big words coming from someone who wants to shut me up LMAO. I smell hypocrisy. This is forums I can say whatever I want without attacking anyone. Freedom of speech dude! Hurrah!

Logically speaking tho...if they're about to release a new lvl cap, what makes you think they should bring pvp items??? Just asking cowboy, I mean you look like someone who could answer this VERY LOGICAL QUESTION, based from your whole all-knowing approach.

At the end of the day, it's up to sts to bring back or bring new items. Let's just hope for the best that whatever decision will be made wouldn't affect the value of anything.
    Cowboy read first what i said ,i said trinity was leaderboard reward after demanding it was available on vendor for sell . If trinity comes why pvp wepons and gems won't? Newbie get information about all old events then talk here.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    Cowboy read first what i said ,i said trinity was leaderboard reward after demanding it was available on vendor for sell . If trinity comes why pvp wepons and gems won't? Newbie get information about all old events then talk here.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk
    Cowboy read also first! "Newbie get information about all old events then talk here" HAHAHAHAHAHA says the newbie who doesn't even know trinity and blood armor wasn't a lb reward. Now who's the newbie?? I was there darling, why don't you ask those top 25 players if trinity were given freely as reward. Don't you know the difference between lb reward and lb event vendor?? From the word itself.....reward and vendor. Does the vendor nowadays give you something for free? That's why it's called vendor because you have to pay before you can get it.

"If trinity comes why pvp weapons and gems won't?" OMG that's a million dollar answer!! You really thought hard about my VERY LOGICAL QUESTION! Good job! You really trying hard to connect everything even if the road doesn't even match.

Dude you giving the community fake information by saying it was a reward. I don't need to get information from others cuz I was there when it happened and uhhh...where were you??? Wait wait I think I know! Don't tell me you decided to go to the space to tell everyone that earth is a square!

So Let me apply to you what you told me. "Newbie get information about all old events then talk here".